2014 Yamaha Snowmobiles. First impressions?

SnoRiders

Reaction score
Website
www.snoriderswest.com
Earlier this week, Yamaha released its new 2014 lineup of sleds. The big news is that five of the six new sleds in the lineup (SRViper) will be assembled by Arctic Cat on AC's ProCross chassis. Yamaha also added a new crossover Phazer X-TX to the mix.

Snowmobiles
Yammy dealers are excited to see a new chassis but what do you think about the new lineup? Which one are you most excited to demo? Your feedback may be used for an upcoming article...just sayin'.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting the new viper and adding turbo, 174 3 inch. Should be cool sled then.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would anyone be excited to demo the same sled that they've been selling for 5 years. Silly question.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would anyone be excited to demo the same sled that they've been selling for 5 years. Silly question.

They have been selling the nytro motor in the cat chassis for 5 years??

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, he's referring to the Viper models and asking which one of them are we excited to test? I mis-read that then.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanna build one and make it look like a factory Yamaha turbo mountain sled, the way it should be. I don't think any factory sled will ever live up to my expectations of a proper turbo mountain sled, and I don't give a chit about warranty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom