2013 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So that is the first night. Anyone bringing a real stripper pole instead of the cheap one this time? Someone could have gotten splinters

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well folks I have just confirmed as of right now it is FULL.

However, I have found out that not very many people are sharing a site. IF you are willing or able to share your site please post here so we can get some more people booked in/moved around.

Thanks everyone, excited to hear we sold out this quick, but kind of sad too as many of our regulars were not able to get in as of yet.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:cool: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a spot booked! Hooray. No idea what stall but assuming one of the longer ones lol

and already discussing with someone on the wait list TG about sharing :) It's fun to share and help out. More the merrier at this shindig!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
FYI... There is "secured" room to park quad trailers and enclosed trailers on the property so you don't have to take up room in your stall. This enables for more room to buddy up. Last year I had several trailers and spare viehicles parked down in my camp for this reason. Can't wait to throw out my flashlight batteries hey Mikey ... Yeeehaw.

sled

Reaction score
Does anyone have room to double up? We have 2 units and are unable to book a spot. Go figure......

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did someone say Twisted Tea?......

Attachments

• cheerstea.JPG
    cheerstea.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 129

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone have room to double up? We have 2 units and are unable to book a spot. Go figure......

got your name on the waiting list? hoping to see more people doubling up soon!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Again, brings on the great debate: Of why share a site if you loose all that space and they charge full pop for both trailers? Would be nice to get a small brake on that site if 2 trailers sharing??

Pro's/con's?? I've shared my site for last 2 years...... More the merrier.........

P.s. Anyone know if andrew was gonna make it out from wainwright this year?? He was awesome to split the site with last year

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like SZProd and Lahey99 are in with us, just out of curiosity why would a tent have to pay the same as a Travel trailer if the the travel trailer is the one using the power? They would make more dineros if they encouraged doubling up would they not? Just askin' Tyler any comments pro or con. If it is what it is, it is.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We all get a 15% price break. It is what it is guys. I'll try to bring it up with the Management of the campground and see if we can change anything. If you don't like it, don't come. And yes that applies to Ric as well.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Again, brings on the great debate: Of why share a site if you loose all that space and they charge full pop for both trailers? Would be nice to get a small brake on that site if 2 trailers sharing??

Pro's/con's?? I've shared my site for last 2 years...... More the merrier.........

P.s. Anyone know if andrew was gonna make it out from wainwright this year?? He was awesome to split the site with last year
One of the reasons is the amount of work it takes to up keep a campground. It's not the amount of sites but the amount of people... Twice as many people using the wash rooms, twice as many using the quad wash, twice as many using the laundry service, twice the power being used, etc, etc. its a lot of work. They are not just renting the space of the stall, they are also cleaning up after all you train wrecks. LMAO! Please keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom