2013 m800 wont start !!!!!!!! please help

seaward

Reaction score
SO my new m800 was working fine all week and i went to start my sled yesterday and nothing wont go at all added gas line antiefrezz just thinking it could be bad fuel, then after taking out the spark plugs found that it was flooded wasent suprized because i pulled it over trying to start it. then checked the plugs and they are getting lots of spark and gas but wont seem to catch. any help would be much apreacted

thekrust

Reaction score
Unplug the fuel pump r/h side on top of gas tank or clamp the line to the throttle bodies to stop more fuel from going in. Remove plugs and dry them with small torch, pull over a few times with plugs out and ign off to clear the cylinders. stick in plugs and pull with fuel still off until it starts. If you are quick enough to plug in the pump in or remove clamp after it starts it will keep running happily.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^ what they said.

be sure to check your fuel line too, might be lose or falling apart like the rest of the sled.... OH WAIT, nevermind... This is the proclimb section.. Not the summit xm section... MY BAD!!! lol hahahaha

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^ what they said.

be sure to check your fuel line too, might be lose or falling apart like the rest of the sled.... OH WAIT, nevermind... This is the proclimb section.. Not the summit xm section... MY BAD!!! lol hahahaha

Yeah what a bunch of losers fuel lines coming off/breaking. I bet next there going to have air bubbles in there oil lines squeeking motors left and right, broken rivets getting sucked into the motor, losing belts after belts, insanely hot clutches, frogskinz coming off, gas gauge sucks, melting parts under the hood, ignition coil failure list goes on. Thank god PC has been flawless.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah what a bunch of losers fuel lines coming off/breaking. I bet next there going to have air bubbles in there oil lines squeeking motors left and right, broken rivets getting sucked into the motor, losing belts after belts, insanely hot clutches, frogskinz coming off, gas gauge sucks, melting parts under the hood, ignition coil failure list goes on. Thank god PC has been flawless.

You doo folk sure are a sensitive bunch hey.... Like you haven't cracked a joke about another brand? If I have offended you in any way I apologize, but guys like you that get upset and offended over silly things like this that other guys say on the Internet, well, DON'T BELONG ON THE INTERNET. Now, before I give trashy a full time job editing this post I'm gonna be the bigger man and walk away from this.... Have a good day frank

Kenny_h2o

Reaction score
I had this problem up on chapel last year in -35 weather.

Your sled is probably in "limp mode" for some reason. ( mine was because of a shorted out and burned wire). I worked all day on the mountain to try and get it going.

Ended up being towed out, check for wires maybe pinched. Did you possibly get an ECU code before this happened?

Or maybe some hard starts a day before almost like its half flooded when you try to pull it over?

Also do you have aftermarket can or exhaust?

Justin_sane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not a cat guy, but if its fuel injected, I usually pin the throttle wide open and crank it, then as soon as it fires let off the throttle obviously lol.

everyone cracks jokes about other brands. every sled has its issues. every new model comes out and something breaks on it. Nowadays everyone blasts it through the forums causing everyone else to think that sled sucks. like the current driveshaft issue with polaris. funny thing is my buddys king cat broke his yesterday and he had just started to drive in a straight line on flat ground. his isnt a 2013, but its still a broken drive shaft no matter what.

some people are just more sensitive than others. lol

nelsontrucking

Reaction score
Hey what did you figure out this problem, mines doing this now, wants to start, just back fires

Canada700

Reaction score
I had the same problem after coming back from revy this weekend, thought it was just cold from driving in -20 for 4 hours, let it sit in the garage for a couple days and it still wouldn't start, changed the plugs, turned it over without them a few times, put the plugs back in and pulled it over with the throttle wide open and it fired on the second pull, silly kitty!

Top Bottom