2013 m1100t cold air

c-dog

Reaction score
just wondering if anybody has tried the evo cold air and elbow? they say 6hp gain. just looking for mods that won't void engine warranty. I've done torsional clutch and adjusable weights and a mbrp silencer.
I'm new to the turbo game any advice is greatly appreciated.

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
Sold about 150 of those with the intake elbow. Lots of easy Evo bolt ons for the 1100. If you have any questions you can shoot me an email to gene@wkms.ca. I am the Evo distributor for Western Canada and stock it in house. Just mention you are the guy from S&M if you do.

Last edited:

c-dog

Reaction score
well just put in elbow and cold air intake. it doesn't fit well and you need all the ky jelly you have in the night stand ,to use on tubes to get them to slide on. the fit and finish of hood on cat doesn't help either. but its on so we will see how it works.

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
well just put in elbow and cold air intake. it doesn't fit well and you need all the ky jelly you have in the night stand ,to use on tubes to get them to slide on. the fit and finish of hood on cat doesn't help either. but its on so we will see how it works.

Did you follow the instructions on Evo's website for the install? We get them to fit very well but after 50 or 60 you get better I guess. Did you trim off the ends that go onto the factory vents? If not they make the hood push up. Some require more trimming than others as ever hood sits just a little different. No reason why you can't make them fit 100% with some time and patience.....and a cocktail or two.

Top Bottom