2013 3 inch swap

DangleStar127

Reaction score
Looking to do a 162 3 inch swap on my pro with 7 tooth drivers this summer. Went on tracks USA and found the x3 162 with a 3 inch pitch center ported for polaris(assuming that's the one I need)
On the avid website they have the option for the 13/14 driver for my sled. Then another section below that they have center punched driver for all pros including 13/14
so am I wanting the center punched driver for that track?? Very confused with avids website
and will I need an anti stab kit ??
Thank you

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to do a 162 3 inch swap on my pro with 7 tooth drivers this summer. Went on tracks USA and found the x3 162 with a 3 inch pitch center ported for polaris(assuming that's the one I need)
On the avid website they have the option for the 13/14 driver for my sled. Then another section below that they have center punched driver for all pros including 13/14
so am I wanting the center punched driver for that track?? Very confused with avids website
Thank you

You probably will not want the center punched track driver, unless your new track will be center punched. Most people run the drivers that drive in the windows the slide rails run in. You will probably need to trim the rails for these though and run an anti-stab kit. Like these ones.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you

We have everything in stock to do your swap ,If you want to use the center punched track your on your own there but I do have the drivers in stock if you need. The old way is still the best way Robby at Avid will tell you that. Give me a call if you have any ??

Thanks Chris

crf450r

Reaction score
I just did a 3" track on my 14 pro. Awesome upgrade. Had it out last weekend in Revy. Thanks to Chris at Parkland for the drivers and sliders. He even pressed on the new ones for me. I just went with the normal track (no centre port) and 7 tooth drivers and anti-stab kit. Spend the money on the upgraded sliders that Parkland has. Will never have to change them out for the life of the sled. This upgrade will put a perma-smile on your face:d.

let me know if you need any help with the swap out. good luck!

DangleStar127

Reaction score
We have everything in stock to do your swap ,If you want to use the center punched track your on your own there but I do have the drivers in stock if you need. The old way is still the best way Robby at Avid will tell you that. Give me a call if you have any ??

Thanks Chris

if the old way is the best way then ill take you word for it! will defiantly give you a call if you have everything in stock! will have to come down to your shop and see what other goodies I can get from ya!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just did a 3" track on my 14 pro. Awesome upgrade. Had it out last weekend in Revy. Thanks to Chris at Parkland for the drivers and sliders. He even pressed on the new ones for me. I just went with the normal track (no centre port) and 7 tooth drivers and anti-stab kit. Spend the money on the upgraded sliders that Parkland has. Will never have to change them out for the life of the sled. This upgrade will put a perma-smile on your face:d.

let me know if you need any help with the swap out. good luck!
What are these sliders? my 14 sliders are half way wore out infront of my scratchers and only have 800 miles on them. Might have to get those ski scratchers to keep the whole slider cool.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are these sliders? my 14 sliders are half way wore out infront of my scratchers and only have 800 miles on them. Might have to get those ski scratchers to keep the whole slider cool.

HYPERFAX made by SLP we stock them.

Top Bottom