2012 pro rmk can

wipe out

Reaction score
Hi I would like to know what you guy's would recommend for a can, I'm looking for something loud but not super annoying thanks

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a GGB mountain tamer it sounds awesome and not everyone has one. also much cheaper then hps.

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a GGB mountain tamer it sounds awesome and not everyone has one. also much cheaper then hps.

Where did you get this exhaust from. I am also looking but I find for a sound only type of mod, most believe power loss too, I don't feel it should have to be as expensive as most exhausts are.

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a much better deal. Issues still stand with scavenging when it comes to snowmobiles. Seems they still get sales selling audio without putting the extra money in for testing

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah you must have worked at there factory with a statement like that hey? He asked what was out there for cans and I gave him an alternative to hps. Sorry if it's not up to your research and development teams testing standard lol.

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah you must have worked at there factory with a statement like that hey? He asked what was out there for cans and I gave him an alternative to hps. Sorry if it's not up to your research and development teams testing standard lol.

Simply a farm kid from Sask now working in DT Calgary. Oil and gas. I just read and appreciate an engine and how it should run clean to last longer

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Well if my 93 gleaner combine craps out this harvest il ask you for a valid opinion until then maybe you should keep the comments about how an engine runs unclean with a can to a minimum unless you have dyno test results to prove me wrong of course.

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry it is in the plans. Have already proven this for 2009-recent Yamaha R1's.. until you prove that it doesn't same goes I guess

wipe out

Reaction score
I think I'm going to go with the hps. I want something that will make dads arctic cat with a mbrp sound quiet :d I am also curious about noss what would you guys recommend?

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Well if my 93 gleaner combine craps out this harvest il ask you for a valid opinion until then maybe you should keep the comments about how an engine runs unclean with a can to a minimum unless you have dyno test results to prove me wrong of course.

Wow !! Harsh comments ! You must be the guru we've all been looking for. Maybe you should keep your thoughts to your self !!

Sent from my iPad when I should be fishing.

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow !! Harsh comments ! You must be the guru we've all been looking for. Maybe you should keep your thoughts to your self !!

Sent from my iPad when I should be fishing.
Damn rights I am I just appreciate how an engine should run clean hahaha all I did was tell a guy what can I use on my pro but since it's not an hps it's not an option clearly. But come to your boyfriends rescue he needs you!

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think HPS does research either so I was questioning them the same as any other company out there. I believe SLP is the only one so far.

If I am wrong I would actually like to see the link so it can help make a decision on the subject.

I see GGB has it for Marine use. They attempted to say they think about it for all their products.

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn rights I am I just appreciate how an engine should run clean hahaha all I did was tell a guy what can I use on my pro but since it's not an hps it's not an option clearly. But come to your boyfriends rescue he needs you!

Your time of the month brahhhh?

Sent from a phone.. From a bush

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fellow skatchetoonian to the rescue call up all your boys at the olds college in my town for this showdown!

Top Bottom