2012 m1100turbo proclime

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heavy pos! Better have five freinds riding with you when you get stuck. Has decent power but the front end shoves all of the powder right into your face if you are not on the throttle at all times. Hard on fuel. Intake tube pops off but there is a recall on that. Not a tree riding machine and many have been choppered out of the hills because of being jammed in reverse. Otherwise great sled!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heavy pos! Better have five freinds riding with you when you get stuck. Has decent power but the front end shoves all of the powder right into your face if you are not on the throttle at all times. Hard on fuel. Intake tube pops off but there is a recall on that. Not a tree riding machine and many have been choppered out of the hills because of being jammed in reverse. Otherwise great sled!

Haa haaa haaa I guess the 1100T isn't for everyone
I for one had fun on it. Would I want to ride it all day in the trees? Probably not, but for a 4 stroke, this guy is super fun to ride, easy to ride, once you lay into the throttle the pressure comes off of the skis to make it easy to turn. I really can't say enough good about it. It was wicked fun to jump. Like landing on a heated seat of marshmallows. It took some effort to get it on it's side. I was laughing pretty hard at that point, so I lost most of my oomph... but I am happy to say... I was able to do it!
Nothing but fun with this sled. It is what it is. If you are in the market for a 4 stroke with a bunch of oooooomph.. try this one on!
Meet "The Rock"
TRISHTURBO6.jpg

TRISHTURBO2.jpg

TRISHTURBO3.jpg

TRISHTURBO5.jpg

TRISHTURBO1.jpg

TRISHTURBO4.jpg

All pics done by Toad! Who risked his life to get these pics!!

I have one 1100 T left in stock

Last edited:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Like landing on a heated seat of marshmallows"Now! that's my kind of setup.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be nice for oltimers like me for the trail down but Doesn't it just soak your butt??

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seriously tho, are these sleds a little disappointing, one guy hates it, one chick likes that the seat gets warm,and one dealer just got his. very informative so far.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the M8 version and I really don't care for the new chassis. Had I have ridden one before purchasing, I wouldn't have bought it. There are some good points on it like the suspension and the way it jumps, but the overall handling sucks. The m series handled better IMO.
I've given it 650km's and I'm still not grinning ear to ear.
Also, when you roll the proclimb on its side it's way harder to roll back over than the m series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 250 miles on my m1100t and I love it. It is the smoothest sled I have ever driven. Lots of power and I'm not even pinning it yet. Seat heater is nice. Butt is always warm and dry. It is heavier so as I said before it needs bigger skiis. It sidehills really well but takes a bit more effort to lean it over because of the weight. I'm still playing with suspension to get it to tip and carve the way I like. Only problem is I'm still waiting for parts from Arctic Cat so I can use reverse. For a first year sled and a factory turbo 4 stroke I think Arctic Cat did a pretty good job. Of course there can be improvements and they will come. Now we need some more snow.

tas

Reaction score
Never got mine until early December, it did get stuck in reverse but luckily still on the main trial before we got into the boonies. So far I really like the way it handle and have done a lot of boon docking with it and have about 200 miles on it. Really enjoying the sled.

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 400 miles on my 1100t (99 stock , the rest boosted to 17#), was playing in 2' of fresh this weekend and love it, weight is only noticable on hard pack. my wife was riding my M1000 and I traded her for a while and she wouldn't give my turbo back. only problems I've had is the intake hose comes off and I get ecu 26 flash but it goes in tomorrow for that and bent handle bars but thats another story. I used to love my M1000 but when i got back on it it felt wierd and didn't like it. Waiting for pipe to drop weight

Superduty 11

Reaction score
I have about 350km's on my LTD 1100T and I love it, yes it is heavier, but it is a 4 stroke. I had a M1000 and honestly I haven't looked back once and wished that I still had it. The ride, all around comfort and the power makes this sled awesome to ride. My only complaint is the track, it just doesn't seem to hook up very well, especially on hard packed snow and braking coming down hill is non existent, a 2.5" camo extreme is getting put in next week. I have a MBRP can on it and it sounds great, similar to a 4 stroke dirt bike. I drilled out the left side air intake to give it more airflow and the turbo noise and waste gate is louder but who doesn't like that sound! Sled works great and pulls like a freight train.

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode my buddies this weekend, not quite stock LOL but on the lowest setting (220ish hp) it pulls like a mule and just gets stronger every time you turn the dial up! It has a 2.5" Camo extreme on it for a track and needs some skid work to keep the nose down. Yes it is heavier than the 800 but man does it pull hard. Vertical Steering and reverse that works and these will be a really sweet ride. I for one am really liking the new chassis, is it perfect no but it is really nice to ride.

slednk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i saw a whole bunch of em when we were in mcbride and in 3ft of pow they go pretty go but they do sound kinda funny....kinda like a apex with a cold lol....but i wouldnt think twice if i had the chance to try one just for kicks

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddies was set at 22lbs on pump gas this wkn . not sold yet. I really need to ride one for a day or two............

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy has one and he loves it. he took the stock can out and cut the pipe and welded a strait pipe on.
dropped a pile out weight and pulls harder... sounds scary as f*** tho. lol...
there are a lot of ways to light weight that sled and boost the hp cheaply...
would i buy one? not so sure... Yet...
I will wait till my buddy does all his mods and let you know then!

Top Bottom