2012 Cats

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL you gotta know that is total BS. The influence of Rasmussen occurs almost daily into Cat development so to say they sent it back to the drawing board doesn't jive with the fact he would be condemning his own work? Might need some refinement but Rasmussen knows his stuff, can't see Cat not using his expertise to help develop the sled initially.

I would seriously doubt if Cat would let Burandt anywhere near a prototype considering he left them for Polaris.

That's like Ford letting Chev engineers test drive the top secret Mustang prototype.......

Modman is right, When I was at Chris's place in December he told me that Brett was not happy with the new Cat after riding it.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no clue who did them or if they are real. Just took it from google, and if it is on the net it must be true

When did Cat hire the creators of South Park to design their new sleds?

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the spy pic's found on HCS. Don't really know what to say there but definately a different look. Just saw that these were already posted here on another thread so this is old news now.

Attachments

• MONEY%20SHOT1.jpg
    MONEY%20SHOT1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 157
  • MONEY%20SHOT.jpg
    MONEY%20SHOT.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 156

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw that sled over the weekend in Island Park, one was sitting ont he side of the trail as we were headed up to two tops and the other was making a high speed run towards the other sled down the trail towards us.

Saw those headlights of the one coming down the hill and did not recognize it or the sled sitting on the side. I was tempted to stop and take a picture but the rest of our group was haulin azz and wasn't about to drop out...

Top Bottom