2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Tam, I thought Cale was your other half and yes bogger's been bragging about the day he tuned Cale in at the bar, said he was almost ready to snap him in two.:eek:

OMFG!!!!!!! what a horrible thought.... for both Cale and I :eek:

and The Arborist is highly insulted....LOL :p

ps..I think we're neighbours at the campout...if you're also near the sleepwalking naked lady...BTW, I called 'dibs' on her first ;)

:D

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMFG!!!!!!! what a horrible thought.... for both Cale and I :eek:

and The Arborist is highly insulted....LOL :p

ps..I think we're neighbours at the campout...if you're also near the sleepwalking naked lady...BTW, I called 'dibs' on her first ;)

:D

Bull chit there is no such thing on dib's when it comes to naked sleep walking lady's they are fair game :d wait, what the fawk am I saying....... You can have dib's if I can watch.

Last edited:

tayco

Reaction score
Website
www.taycowelding.ca
Anyone know what the fire wood situation is at the jamboree? Any use me bringing my chainsaw and cutting up some dead fall on the trails to use at the campground rather than buying it?? :tree1:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 days away and i havent even started getting anything ready! :eek: ah chit. wednesday may be a late one haha

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Just got home from prairie creek,,,,,then turn around and go back friday....lol,,,,,lots of mosquitoes,,,,trails arent to bad,,,,creeks seem to have gone back to normal...Nice hot weekend..:)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone know what the fire wood situation is at the jamboree? Any use me bringing my chainsaw and cutting up some dead fall on the trails to use at the campground rather than buying it?? :tree1:

the more saws the better`

Top Bottom