2011 Revelstoke Ladies Ride Planning Thread

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also, looks like I will for sure be needing to crash with some ladies...not sure I will be coming if I have to get my own room. I will be up there Friday around dinner time.

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will send mine at the start of next week when we are back from Colorado. I can't wait for the weekend.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
woot im on the list :) glad you got my registration!

I'll be in Revy Thurs night Rowdy if you need to crash.. Leaving Sunday after riding though

haha love your excuses list Tam! Gotta break out of our shells.. im nervous as chit to meet n ride with you all.. but its gonna be exciting! and i'm sure to learn a thing or two

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey White! I'd be out for the Fri and Sat night, ride sat and sun. Mind if I crash with you?

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So where do I mail this registration off too? Also, I have a Revy seasons pass do I still need to pay the $20 registration fee? Or are these two things completely seperate? haha I am full of questions this morning!

And if anyone else doesn't mind a drifter joining them let me know! A little nervous coming in not knowing anyone by myself :S

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So where do I mail this registration off too? Also, I have a Revy seasons pass do I still need to pay the $20 registration fee? Or are these two things completely seperate? haha I am full of questions this morning!

And if anyone else doesn't mind a drifter joining them let me know! A little nervous coming in not knowing anyone by myself :S

The registration fee will still need to be paid for the LR! It can be sent to this address:
Revelstoke Snowmobile Club - Welcome!

I'm sure that no one will mind a "drifter" as we were almost all drifters last year like Tam said! ;)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm a little nervous about meeting you too :eek: ...might be the handle 'Rowdy' and the 'Steel Vagina' signature :dunno:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey White! I'd be out for the Fri and Sat night, ride sat and sun. Mind if I crash with you?

Don't mind at all, I'll call and see if they can put a cot in the room, if not well get an air mattress. I booked a one bed room bc I wanted to give others the chance to stay there and get the room they needed if with a group :)

Sledding today so i'll get back to you tonight!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The registration fee will still need to be paid for the LR! It can be sent to this address:
Revelstoke Snowmobile Club - Welcome!

I'm sure that no one will mind a "drifter" as we were almost all drifters last year like Tam said! ;)

Thanks Skinny! I'll mail it off next week!

I'm a little nervous about meeting you too :eek: ...might be the handle 'Rowdy' and the 'Steel Vagina' signature :dunno:

hahaha, Rowdy's just an old nickname, I'm not too Rowdy anymore, and Steel Vagina...well...people tell guys they have balls of steel...well I have a vagina, hence steel vagina! Used to have it on my snowflap until that got destroyed :( but it will make a comeback someday when I can find a place that will cut it out of aluminum. Asked one place and they said they wouldn't because Vagina is a profanity! wtf!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha I know I was baffled. So I advised the gentleman that like it or not vagina's have been a part of his life from day one and I would be happy to explain it if he would like me to and provided my phone number, hehehe :D

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey rowdy

so i called the peaks and they hadn't heard of a cot before?!? lol thought that was oddd

so obviously no they dont have those.. they have 2 extra mattresses but she cannot guarantee that they would have one available to put into the room.. would only know that when I checked in.. so we can bring an air mattress set up if your still interested in sharing a room! sorry i didnt book a typical room lol

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
Hello ladies!! Sorry I have been gone for a few days. Did the Edson poker rally Saturday. Had a few too many:beer: afterward and slipped on some ice.:eek::eek: lol I can't even tell people the crutches are from a sledding accident... lol

Rowdy I am going to put my name on the waiting list at the Peaks to switch to a double room if one comes available. So either way you'll have some place to bunk.

Excited to meet everyone!! Just promise no laughing when I hit a tree... Seems to be happening alot lately :nono:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello ladies!! Sorry I have been gone for a few days. Did the Edson poker rally Saturday. Had a few too many:beer: afterward and slipped on some ice.:eek::eek: lol I can't even tell people the crutches are from a sledding accident... lol

Rowdy I am going to put my name on the waiting list at the Peaks to switch to a double room if one comes available. So either way you'll have some place to bunk.

Excited to meet everyone!! Just promise no laughing when I hit a tree... Seems to be happening alot lately :nono:

Hey Sweet! That's awesome!! I'd appreciate that for sure! Thank you!! So excited! eeeee:D

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am coming!! 100% for sure, sent in my registration and all! I'll be driving out by myself around 1 or so on Friday from Calgary and make it there for dinner time. Stoked! :D

Top Bottom