2011 Revelstoke Ladies Ride Planning Thread

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are coming via Highway 3 so no road closures for us...lol

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your rollin earlier rowdy & co id like to tag along :) ill be at the peaks on thursday night as well.. hopefully pullin in not too late.

and if they close the pass diva we'll just find another way there!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll at least make it to our house :eek: :d

Hell ya we will!!! There hasn't been a barrier yet the has stopped our truck from making the hills!!! LOL

If there is finally one then we unload the sleds and ditch bang to your place and then Revy!!! Bwahahahahahaha:p

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hell ya we will!!! There hasn't been a barrier yet the has stopped our truck from making the hills!!! LOL

If there is finally one then we unload the sleds and ditch bang to your place and then Revy!!! Bwahahahahahaha:p

I am sure Radium & Golden will be easy...it's the highway #1 from Golden to Revy that will be the unpredictable part :Ponder:

Ditch banging from Tam's to Revy...that would be one h*ll of a ride :d

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Angie had a call today from some guy who saw the Snowmobiler TV thing yesterday and wanted to sign up his girls for the ride cause we looked like we were having too much fun :d

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:dGear is washed and repacked....cloths are washed and repacked...sleds are thawed out and ready to go again.....

3 sleeps until we leave!!!!:d:d

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sled made the garage tonight.. its nearly ready, needs a scratcher straightened.. gear bag is packed minus base & mid layers, there hung up dried. clothes ill do on wed and jello shooters wed as well :) seeing as its just me there's not much to do. wed is the prep and load day.. roll out around 6am thursday!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I packed up my gear bag, did laundry from this past weekend, folded, re-packed, picking up sled from my friends place tomorrow night then I'll be ready to rock. The goodie bags I was going to make for the girls didn't pan out, too many tough names to do custom goodie bags. Sorry gals. We'll just have to drink instead! :D

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You girls cant call yourselves sledders untill you havent unpacked or even unloaded the sleds from the last trip and you find yourself on the road to the current ride. orrrrr maybe iam just lazy.

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You girls cant call yourselves sledders untill you havent unpacked or even unloaded the sleds from the last trip and you find yourself on the road to the current ride. orrrrr maybe iam just lazy.

You are not alone, I must be lazy too! I didn't unpack from Valemount this weekend so most of the gear is packed for Revy this weekend, it just means we are efficient :)

Top Bottom