2011 Revelstoke Ladies Ride Planning Thread

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tam if you faxed them to Carrie then that is for the ABC ride same day at Hunter`s Range girl.
If you sent them to Angie 250-837-3524 that is the Revy ride.

Thanks Kath...it was sent to that number, BUT put attn: Carrie at the top :rolleyes::eek: oops...but they were the Revy ride forms. :)

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey tam.. hope your 6 for fridays ride included me ;)

and if you still got someone in your group looking for somewhere to bunk let me know.. i can share a bed or they can set one up in my room.. im there for thurs, fri and sat night.. the peaks has one or 2 queen mattresses available on first come first serve for extra bedding if needed

ps. just rode revy for the last 5days and we need to start the snow dances!!! its all tracked out after the weekend.. it was 5days of bluebird sunny skies

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey tam.. hope your 6 for fridays ride included me ;)

and if you still got someone in your group looking for somewhere to bunk let me know.. i can share a bed or they can set one up in my room.. im there for thurs, fri and sat night.. the peaks has one or 2 queen mattresses available on first come first serve for extra bedding if needed

ps. just rode revy for the last 5days and we need to start the snow dances!!! its all tracked out after the weekend.. it was 5days of bluebird sunny skies

I think we'll be all meeting up somewhere for Friday and yes, you are more than welcome to hitch up with us :)

Nice you had 5 days in Revy :) I've been watching the weather and thinking some more snow might be in order... there is some in the forecast, so shake that moneymaker :wtg: LOL

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we'll be all meeting up somewhere for Friday and yes, you are more than welcome to hitch up with us :)

Nice you had 5 days in Revy :) I've been watching the weather and thinking some more snow might be in order... there is some in the forecast, so shake that moneymaker :wtg: LOL

Where are all the ladies meeting up for the Friday ride? I'll be there Thursday night and would love a group to ride with!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are all the ladies meeting up for the Friday ride? I'll be there Thursday night and would love a group to ride with!

Probly ride right from Peaks parking lot, I'm guessing. We will talk Thursday night and make a plan. No woman left behind ....

fatguy1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the amount of people that will be arriving on Thursday evening it almost sounds like there should be a meet and greet Thursday night in the lounge, or something along those lines.

What is everyone’s Thoughts/Comments/Ideas?

Missmuffit and I will be at the peaks Thursday evening also.

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
With the amount of people that will be arriving on Thursday evening it almost sounds like there should be a meet and greet Thursday night in the lounge, or something along those lines.

What is everyone’s Thoughts/Comments/Ideas?

Missmuffit and I will be at the peaks Thursday evening also.

I think that is a great idea!! Would love to get a chance to meet everyone before riding on Friday. :beer:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Attendees To Date

Kathy B. Revelstoke
Angie T. Revelstoke
Stephanie S. Revelstoke
Amy F.B. Calgary AB
Corrisa M. Fort Saskatchewan AB
Heather W. Fort McMurray AB
Terri V. Edmonton AB
Karen G. Edmonton AB
Rhonda D. ?
Meggan C. Grande Prarie AB
Lori W. Sexsmith AB
Cedar H. Camas WA
Krista M. Calgary AB
Lara G. Drayton Valley AB
Melissa S. Revelstoke
Bev R. Dunmore AB
Meghan M. Rimbey AB
Marilyn T. High River AB
Melinda C.M. WA
Rhonda K.C. Edson AB (thanks very much for the draw prize) :d
Michelle D. Heffley Creek B.C.
Laura J. Wetaskinwin AB.

It would be nice to get together with everyone before for sure. :)
Ones that have been faxed to the SRS office will be picked up tomorrow. Angie is not in office today, nasty sick.
Thanks Ladies.

Last edited:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think thats a great idea also! i'll be at the peaks thursday night as well

FYI the new best western is awesome!! very much liked it..

only reason i chose peaks was cause my sleds going in the box of the truck, and being alone i dont have a system set up for loading and unloading.. going to be relying on the help of fellow sledders for that lol so here's forewarning for the husbands that are tagging along ;)

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be heading up early Friday morning. What time are you heading out in the am? Can we ride right from the Peaks?

Top Bottom