2011 m8 on nos.?

gartho

Reaction score
Good day fellas, thinkin about droppin nos on my 2011 m8,any thoughts?????::rolleyes:Already did tunnel ext. with a 174 2.5 / ice age rails / 9"wheel kit / finishing up with some minor clutch changes.Any body runnin the juice!!!!!

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Good day fellas, thinkin about droppin nos on my 2011 m8,any thoughts?????::rolleyes:Already did tunnel ext. with a 174 2.5 / ice age rails / 9"wheel kit / finishing up with some minor clutch changes.Any body runnin the juice!!!!!

I have a Boondocker Nitrous Kit that should work for your sled. Let me know if your interested.

gartho

Reaction score
:dHey thanx for replying,but not sure what u mean??? LIke the set up should work????

gartho

Reaction score
No pics yet it"s not done. took out the fox air in the track waiting for the coil over to come in

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How r u gonna clutch for Nos? Personally I had it on my 09 M1000 and thought it was a waste of money and didnt really benefit from it. I have a 2010 M8 and would personally spend the money on other areas of your build. The 174 will be sweet but I would talk with the guys at Mountain Magic they have an awesome clutch set up that makes a huge difference and a few other litte adjustments they make. Made a huge difference on my buddies M8 last year and that sleds clutching was set up awesome and hauld and pulled really hard. Good luck with your build. CAnt wait to see pictures.

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How r u gonna clutch for Nos? Personally I had it on my 09 M1000 and thought it was a waste of money and didnt really benefit from it. I have a 2010 M8 and would personally spend the money on other areas of your build. The 174 will be sweet but I would talk with the guys at Mountain Magic they have an awesome clutch set up that makes a huge difference and a few other litte adjustments they make. Made a huge difference on my buddies M8 last year and that sleds clutching was set up awesome and hauld and pulled really hard. Good luck with your build. CAnt wait to see pictures.

Snowseeker is right, you cant clutch for NOS successfully either you clutch for it, or not at all, and if u do clutch for it, it throws off your clutching for when your not on the bottle. My suggestion would be for a intake and y-pipe and possibly a pipe/controller. Having a 174 you'll need the added hp/torq over the limited use of nitrous.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup definately gotta clutch for the nos not really worth it unless you change the clutches out my xp 860 has polaris secondary and team tied primary on it with nos and works well I would spend your money on some proper clutching before the nos and just run a nice pipe and y-pipe setup with an airbox mod and controller it will work awesome for you

Top Bottom