2010 xp

780-kid

Reaction score
lookin at the 2010 rev xp i had a 2008 xp but took a year off, any tips or recomendations?

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
look at the new cats....they work great if i had the money thats what i would buy....

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Know you're a doo fan but if I was to offer some advice I'd tell you to go look an a 10 Nytro MTX 162". Less ponies at 130 but the linear power and great suspension setup has this 4 stroke sled starting to hand it to the XP's as of late. Plus you can bolt on a turbo and the Genesis motor will take whatever you want to throw at it. Many people are looking hard at this new platform because it's so versatile. Loving mine and wouldn't switch from the EFI 4 stroke now that I've been spolied!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode a 2010 xp on my last trip and wow what a difference doo finally got something right, it lays over almost as easy as a cat, I rode it with the swaybar installed tho I beleive without the swaybar it would be on par with the cat as far as menoverability.

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2010 xrs summit and man do i love that thing it handles great. i also got a chance to ride a new cat yes it had nice power but after riding the doo it just seem weired to ride. It reminded me of riding my 01 summit highmark. Just my two cents

780-kid

Reaction score
what are the cats puttig out for power in comparison to the doo?
dollar difference?

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just traded up from a 2008 xp to a 2010 and found quite a difference in the new machine. Feels like it has a ton more power (I think it is just a better clutch set up) seems to float alot better and handles alot better then my old machine. Also have a couple new M8's in our group and they have improved alot this year as well but still have a way to go to catch the xp...Just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom