2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it's a sad day for a dad. Just found out that both my boy's 17 & 19 will not be coming to the campout this year. The oldest is going to be working and saving his money for University and say's that making money is more important than a weekend of quading. The younger one is off to Ontario for 6 weeks of camp with Cadets.

I knew the day would come when the kids would go off and do their own thing and not be with us but I sure as heck didnt think it was going to be this soon.

All of a sudden I feel old.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well it's a sad day for a dad. Just found out that both my boy's 17 & 19 will not be coming to the campout this year. The oldest is going to be working and saving his money for University and say's that making money is more important than a weekend of quading. The younger one is off to Ontario for 6 weeks of camp with Cadets.

I knew the day would come when the kids would go off and do their own thing and not be with us but I sure as heck didnt think it was going to be this soon.

It's okay Dale, we can replace them with others......

Bogger & Plio work okay for you?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

I'm suprised my 17yr old is comin this year:d
Probably one of the last years for him also:(

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a thought there TG, does PowderGirl know you have lent her out for the campout weekend? She's gonna have a blast hanging out drinking with me, bogger, plio, mike many numbers, doc, buck 50........

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a thought there TG, does PowderGirl know you have lent her out for the campout weekend? She's gonna have a blast hanging out drinking with me, bogger, plio, mike many numbers, doc, buck 50........

orly..
Lemon gin.. check !

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shat no, beer, boggers in for a real challenge this time.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

it was her suggestion, I don't really know why.... she knows most of them creeps except you and 1.50

Top Bottom