2010 Snow and Mud Jamboree Potluck

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess i will have to ask the wife to help me with this,,,as i being a typical male can burn water.LOL,,,,Trashy i want new potatoes out of your big garden in that salad thank- you:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

you could always buy a pasta salad if it comes down to that mike, although it wouldn't be the same as homemade :p lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
okay just to clarify.... each camping UNIT that wants to take part in the potluck will bring 1 food item that is enough for 6 to 8 ppl, and you only need to bring 1 food item, not a food item per person. you also need to bring your own eating utensils and plates, chairs, and whatever you are drinking :d

Just to over rule Mrs Polcat here a bit......

We will have paper plates and utensils at this years potluck, as a lot of people never brought any down last year and it's fairly simple cleanup.

I nominate Medler for dish duty.

We will do Ceasar Salad

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to over rule Mrs Polcat here a bit......

We will have paper plates and utensils at this years potluck, as a lot of people never brought any down last year and it's fairly simple cleanup.

I nominate Medler for dish duty.

We will do Ceasar Salad

thanks and i second medler to do dish duty as well

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
you could always buy a pasta salad if it comes down to that mike, although it wouldn't be the same as homemade :p lol

oh i will get her to help me ,,i think she still likes me :rolleyes:...

I nominate T.G. to pay the D.J. for the xtra playing time...all in favour say "I"

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
oh i will get her to help me ,,i think she still likes me :rolleyes:...

I nominate T.G. to pay the D.J. for the xtra playing time...all in favour say "I"

don't worry Medler, we've got some good stuff in the forecast for this year.... see you there.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From past experience better to have extra. Some people can eat lots. AHHHH free food load up boys.

Agreed....people just need a number and 6-8 is a great number as most camping units have way more than the typical family of 4 in them....just saying

And yes better too much than not enough...and I for one am banking on there being food left over for midnight snack!!!! This would only happen if there's more than a dish for a family of 4......:rolleyes:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shannon great job....most of us appreciate what you have taken on here.....

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slow roasted pulled pork and buns from our gang, same as last year.

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We wont be taking part in the potluck due to the fact that we arnt 100% sure we are going to be there yet lol. The trailer will be getting there on the 7th.....it just might be empty is all lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our friends will bring Bean Salad.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great arff, beans and bogger on beer...... What was your thought process on this one?

lilyellafella

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Everybody!!!! The Snow and Mud Jamboree is almost here and on Saturday July 10th we will be having a Potluck Supper.. I would like to know who would like to participate and what would you be bringing. It can be an appetizer, main course, or dessert... Thanks and see you all there :d

Hiya Mrs. P!!

Will glady bring a couple (Costco) veggie platters and a meat/cheese tray. Pretty much anything I don't have to cook or bake ;-)

Hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom