2010 ford SVT Raptor

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW i want one...

The Raptor’s inaugural 320-horsepower, 5.4-liter V-8 engine with 390 pounds-feet of torque will be identical to the 5.4-liter V-8 available in the rest of the F-150 lineup, but that won’t be the case for long.

Several months after its summer debut, by the end of 2009, the Raptor will receive Ford’s brand-new, large-displacement, two-valve OHC 6.2-liter premium V-8. This is the engine formerly referred to as the Boss V-8, and the Hurricane before that. Final power figures haven’t been set, but it’s expected to be naturally aspirated and produce approximately 400 hp and more than 400 pounds-feet of torque.

The heart of the Raptor is its long-travel suspension. To create it, SVT teamed up with Fox Racing, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance shock absorbers and racing suspensions. Up until now, long-travel suspensions have only been available through the aftermarket as expensive retrofits of stock pickups.

more info at The Raptor Has Landed: An Exclusive First Look at the 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor - PickupTrucks.com News

i know i want one...ill be waiting...

Attachments

• raptor 2.jpg
    raptor 2.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 270
  • raptor red.jpg
    raptor red.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 39
  • raptor.jpg
    raptor.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 277

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well THAT ought to get them out of their billions of debt and help stock prices recover. they'll probably sell at least a couple thousand of them......

Cartel

Reaction score
Wow I want one!!!
I seems to me that there will be a few nex trucks coming to market soon that i wouldn't mind buying. like the new suzuki which is based off the Nissan Frontier. Mitusbishi has the raider which is based off the dodge dakota.
cool ind, can't wait to see one in real life

Attachments

• 2009_suzuki_equator_preview_1.jpg
    2009_suzuki_equator_preview_1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 276

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW i want one...

The Raptor’s inaugural 320-horsepower, 5.4-liter V-8 engine with 390 pounds-feet of torque will be identical to the 5.4-liter V-8 available in the rest of the F-150 lineup, but that won’t be the case for long.

Several months after its summer debut, by the end of 2009, the Raptor will receive Ford’s brand-new, large-displacement, two-valve OHC 6.2-liter premium V-8. This is the engine formerly referred to as the Boss V-8, and the Hurricane before that. Final power figures haven’t been set, but it’s expected to be naturally aspirated and produce approximately 400 hp and more than 400 pounds-feet of torque.

The heart of the Raptor is its long-travel suspension. To create it, SVT teamed up with Fox Racing, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance shock absorbers and racing suspensions. Up until now, long-travel suspensions have only been available through the aftermarket as expensive retrofits of stock pickups.

more info at The Raptor Has Landed: An Exclusive First Look at the 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor - PickupTrucks.com News

i know i want one...ill be waiting...

Sweet ride.Now lets get those stock tires off Put 8" lift in and some 38's and we got something.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be waiting for one too, at the lights!!

haha any idea how much travel? doesn't look like more than 6" before that BFG finds the fender.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That hood looks like it would bolt right on to a GMC. Nice truck though.

Top Bottom