I want to run Pump Gas 91 Octane,and a Single SLP pipe

Cutler,D&D,Racinstation,Speedwerx,RK Tek,Arctic Edge(Linderman),Bikeman

matm8snopro

Reaction score
Who's kit is the Best Bang for your Buck

Easy to Tune and Reliable

I want to run Pump Gas 91 Octane,and a Single SLP pipe

Cutler,D&D,Racinstation,Speedwerx,RK Tek,Arctic Edge(Linderman),Bikeman

Heard really good things with 925 speedewerx kit, im comsidering it myself actually. Rode an m8 with the 925 kit that was piped, clutched, intake, PC5 controller, had 5000ft + head from speedwerx...it ran very strong

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the money why not do a pump gas turbo. With all the good proven turbos out there for the m8 that is the route I would go if I was a cat guy.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The other option you have is ripcharger. Sounds affordable and similar price to a bigbore. If not my buddy had his 09 m8 ported and head done by linderman and runs very strong. He also has a 174" which helps. Depends on your budget but if you don't have a 174" I would do that first then the engine.

mark4

Reaction score
Do a billit head and porting or big bore from Terra Alps, built and tested in western canada.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ARTIC EDGE hands down. May cost a bit more, but the quality workmanship, after sales service, and reputation for building chit that works makes the couple dollars extra seem like a good investment.

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ARTIC EDGE hands down. May cost a bit more, but the quality workmanship, after sales service, and reputation for building chit that works makes the couple dollars extra seem like a good investment.

X2 for sure for arctic edge he done my 2010 m8 and 1000 miles later with no problem...

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 for sure for arctic edge he done my 2010 m8 and 1000 miles later with no problem...

X3

I've know Brent for a long time, great guy.

Just talk to him and he'll steer you straight! What kind of riding do you do, what size are you and what you expect of your sled.... Brent will let you know what you should do, or what's your best options.

Top Bottom