2006 apex question

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today i was at E&S Yamaha in fort sask. I was told my 2006 apex that has been stretched to 136 from 121 cant be stretched out anymore. 136 is max.
i know you have to extend the tunnel and everything but he says you still cant get it to a 144??

BS or true?

Thanks

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sounds really stupid, I would think you could go as long as you want, but he might be saying that you can't put in large lugs because there isn't clearance in the front without dropp and roll.

Motorman26

Reaction score
Sounds like B.S to me. As long as you are prepared to do tunnel and rail extentions you can go as long as you want.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dealt with them when I had my Yammie, and they knew what they were doing. Maybe like Motorman said you may just have to spend alot of money to make it work and E&S didn`t think it was worth it. Anything is possible.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe you could just buy an Artic Cat with a 153! Just kidding buddy. Darren Knows his stuff and if you want to spend the money he will do it. He said to me before he wants a happy and a lifetime customer not a broke and poor customer.

Top Bottom