2005 summit 1000 boging

williamg

Reaction score
Hi i hav a 2005 summit and i am woundering why it bogs out can it b from a fuel leak

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi i hav a 2005 summit and i am woundering why it bogs out can it b from a fuel leak
Water in fuel, clutching problems, mice nesting inside airbox, lack of Polaris engine under hood....Sorry couldn't resist.:d

Sawdust

Reaction score
Water in fuel, clutching problems, mice nesting inside airbox, lack of Polaris engine under hood....Sorry couldn't resist.:d

The air box filters suck on the 1000. So check your reeds, i had about a hand full of cat tail fuzz out of each boot. It could also be your exhaust valves so give them a good cleaning also. Check your fuel pressure and fuel filter, you should have around 60psi. after all that watch that Polaris eat your snow dust.:p

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you haven't had any of the updates done to it......look into that right away. There were some updates to the ECM for different elevations. It fixed mine right up back in 06 when they were done. But they also had rave valve cables that were jumping off the little pulley........went straight to one cylinder I think.

RN

gus jules

Reaction score
my rt1000 had a recall when i climb it boged the oil pump or fuel pump had to be moved really can't remember it was quite awhile ago but that fixed that problem

Top Bottom