14 pro 800 high idle

Stroked108

Reaction score
Went for a ride today In about 2 feet of fresh and when I would stop the sled it would only idel down to 4000 and the clutch would say engaged. Anyone ever have this before ?

Stroked108

Reaction score
No it's not that I checked. Lots of snow was getting under the hood. Does that matter ?

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thaw it out and it will be fine

Catberg

Reaction score
My 14 throttle cable froze in the go fast position. As soon as you let go of the flipper it pops out of the flipper. Lots of ice and water going into the cable. Hit it with some WD40 and seemed to solve the issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Stroked108

Reaction score
Thawed it out and it's all good now. Weird how a deep snow sled doesn't like going in deep snow...

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thawed it out and it's all good now. Weird how a deep snow sled doesn't like going in deep snow...
Get some FrogSkinz (or other prefilter) and cover up the vents on the hood. FrogSkinz has a kit for the pro, that covers all the big gaping front facing vents. I did this last year, and it saves your sled from gaining extra weight through the day, as snow packs in, thaws and freezes inside the hood. Also helps your brake and clutch from snow related issues as well. I just have to worry about a little bit of snow build up in the throttle block, which is just a quick fix.

Top Bottom