13 pro drop in kit or new sled

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stay away from Kelseys products. They don't work the way he says they do. If you want a good product and the best customer support go with the MTNTK fix kit or there drop in kit.

A few buddies run the rk tek stuff...it seems to work fine. Not sure on the hp gain though. They don't feel like they pull any harder then my stock 13 from what I seen, mind you I've rode tyammies since 2005 and 7-20hp really isn't that much. Lol

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They run fine, but the altered port timing raises the hp curve. They have to run 8500 rpm. they lose bottom end torque and are a pain to clutch. I actually had to drop weight in my primary to 62 g with his kit. 20 hp on a pro is a big deal. My MTNTK full Mod is huge difference over stock. Makes actual 21 hp. Im had to add 6 gram to my weights and more helix.

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They run fine, but the altered port timing raises the hp curve. They have to run 8500 rpm. they lose bottom end torque and are a pain to clutch. I actually had to drop weight in my primary to 62 g with his kit. 20 hp on a pro is a big deal. My MTNTK full Mod is huge difference over stock. Makes actual 21 hp. Im had to add 6 gram to my weights and more helix.

thats exactly what I noticed. The bottom end felt less than stock. With the full mod mtntk it adds a pipe and programmer ?

Last edited:

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thats exactly what I noticed. The bottom end felt less than stock. With the full mod mtntk it adds a pipe and programmer ?

Its there fix kit with there cylinder porting, 13.6 head, pipe, bully dog tuner, 2 degree timing key, reeds, and softer power valve springs. it runs like a BB cat. max RPM is 7950 - 8100. It was a big difference.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a quick clip of it running at Allan Creek last year.

Crap, cant get it to work

Look up "Benny at allan creek" on you tube.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought it was a great clip. Can definitely tell its running harder than a stock pro

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ya, to someone that knows how 2 strokes sound and run, its clear that its a different motor!!

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
so, your saying your older than I am but still don't know how a 2 stroke should run.. lol. its all good. just poking the bear!! I put up another video that might be a bit more entertaining for you.

Top Bottom