1000 summit

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Is it true that BRP dropped the 1000 summit for 08 what is with that? Is Summitric and my wife ridding relics or is there going to be a big boy release in the XP.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Lets deal with this question one point at a time.
1. I've also been hearing the same message, the 1000 is toast. Tonight at the show we can all quiz the Doo boys.
2. Relics
a. Your wife is wonderful and like all fine wines gets better with the years. Blooming from a youthful cutie into a worldly and stunning lady of culture and beauty.
b. Summitric...Old, dried up and should be put out to pasture...maybe better yet, a bullet!!!
Is it true that BRP dropped the 1000 summit for 08 what is with that? Is Summitric and my wife ridding relics or is there going to be a big boy release in the XP.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Skirtwearingbugsbunnycrawler!!!........

1. I've also been hearing the same message, the 1000 is toast. Tonight at the show we can all quiz the Doo boys.
2. Relics
a. Your wife is wonderful and like all fine wines gets better with the years. Blooming from a youthful cutie into a worldly and stunning lady of culture and beauty.
b. Summitric...Old, dried up and should be put out to pasture...maybe better yet, a bullet!!!

NOW, SAY THAT 3 TIMES BACKWARDS QUICKLY...........HA, HA,....:D :D LOL

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Skirtwearingbugsbunnycrawler!!!........

2. Relics

NOW, SAY THAT 3 TIMES BACKWARDS QUICKLY...........HA, HA,....:D :D LOL

I'VE HEARD THE SAME.... TRUE, OR NOT?? ONLY TIME WILL TELL. IT IS STILL SHOWN IN THE NEW BROCHURES, AND ONLY BOMBARDIER WILL KNOW FOR SURE..... TOO BAD, ONE OF THE BEST POWERPLANTS OUT THERE. WOULD BE AWESOME TO GO INTO THE XP CHASSIS???

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
The 1000 summit is not on the ski-doo website just the Mach Z

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to Snow Goer Canada:
Summit 1000 Himark 162" track only, still in the RT chassis.
No more 1000 Renegade, renamed Mach ZL. Says 15" X 136 X 1.25" but I can't imagine that they'd go back to 15 wide from 16.

Top Bottom