'10 M8 Exhaust Upgrade?

hootch

Reaction score
Planning on upgrading my exhaust system, but am unsure which aftermarket company to choose. SLP, Speedwerx, or Bikeman Performance. Would love to hear some opinions on which one you would opt for.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bikeman fit and finish was crap,i run speedwerx and love it, alot of people using slp,but mine is not a 2010

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
speedwerx and slp are the most common and work the best. i think a bit more weight savings and HP gain with speedwerx but also a bit more pennies.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my opinion for the cats there are only really two to look at and thats the speedwerx and the slp. I have sold lots of booth and everyone has been happy so far. I personally run a speedwerx set-up on my M1000 and absolutely love it.

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a set of twin jaws pipes for my 2010 m8 all i got to do is go and get the sled when i get days off can't wait.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2 on that. Cause i know guys with the twins on the a M1000 and they are finiky. Have to play with control box quite abit with altitude and temp changes.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
twins are usually pretty touchy.. can't wait to hear the outcome.
Gotta love the ting ting of twins though...

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone run d&d exhaust on there cats? I have been looking at getting a single pipe and y pipe for my m1000 since I already have there can or should I stay away from it and try something else? Sorry for jumping in on your thread but reading this got me curious as well.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone run d&d exhaust on there cats? I have been looking at getting a single pipe and y pipe for my m1000 since I already have there can or should I stay away from it and try something else? Sorry for jumping in on your thread but reading this got me curious as well.

On your 1000 i would put a speedwerx(1st choice) or slp system on it.

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking at a "snow stuff" can for a 2011 M8 are they any good?

Top Bottom