09 skidoo summit XPs

wepete

Reaction score
I have about 500km on my 154X now, so far its ran great. The clutching needs some help as it has poor back shift and low RPM unless you go to clicker 4 or 5 but than it doesn't seem to be getting the power to the track. It pulls harder in clicker #2 but than RMP's are only around 7600 on a hard pull. I have already distroyed 1 belt and have a cord starting to come out on another. The snow was wet and heavy so the sled was realy working hard. The have been getting about 58 kmh track speed climbing which is pretty good.
The rear suspension sags down about 6 to 8 inches after ride hard up the trail. I think the rear springs are way too soft.
Only other complain is the blue piping they installed on the X seats. After riding up the trail my leg gets soar from rubbing against it. I will be getting it removed and the foam cut back to make the seat narrower at the front.
YES......piping sucks....dumb idea....other wise sled works fine....sooo far.

turbostang

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would just like to say that my 163 xp rocks,had it out four times now with out any problems runs 8000 in clicker 3 which is fine with me,waiting to see what dynomoe joe comes up with,met him in golden bc testing on the 09s seems like a realy nice guy,one of his friends had one of his clutch kits on his 07 summit and that thing rocked in the hills,i was realy inpressed for a sled that was bone stalk other than clutching.:)

Top Bottom