07 dragon 700

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just picked up a dragon 700 for a decent price,went for a ride and track is racheting.had to tighten track piano string tight to get it to stop.anyone figure out a way around this?any help on this would be great. thanx

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check to see if the driver bearing is good, we just had one go on the weekend just after we dropped into the saddle at Mcbride, it eventually broke the shaft right off. His machine was ratchiting. Took four hors to get it out.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya like he said,,check bearing,,, butr the 07 700's needed an extrovert driver..... put one on mine stopped the racketing and was able to run track nice and lose....

Brad62

Reaction score
check your drivers and see if they are worn the 07's had poor drivers. Know a guy had same happen and that was the trouble.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
found 1 driver not so good ,going to upgrade to newer ones with center extrovert.thanks for the help.

Brad62

Reaction score
If you are going to upgrade your drivers I have a set from 08 Rmk with 800 miles and ex shape PM me the price is right!!!!! The easiest is to put the center extrovert driver in then you don't have to shorten rails.

Top Bottom