google map staging coordinates for alberta

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the most usefull post ever thanks i been looking for somthing like this for long time

If you want pm me your e mail and I can send you some GPS coordinates of trails in Alberta. There was a thread just before the summer and everyone was sharing trail coordinates of the most or more popular areas.

happy riding.

blar

Reaction score
One of the most usefull post ever thanks i been looking for somthing like this for long time

The real thanks should go to Casey B who took the time to create the map. Not sure what he goes by on S&M.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow thank you so much for this. I cant thank whoever made this enough and you guys for sharing. I have been looking forever to find all the spots :d

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
Lots of people have been very helpful and sending me files.

For anyone that is looking, I have been getting GPX files from several people and I have complied them into one GPX file, it is pretty detailed.

It is the path, the staging area, steep hills, warm up shacks all that sort of stuff.

Just PM me your e-mail address and I will send it out.

rzrs

Reaction score
Lots of people have been very helpful and sending me files.

For anyone that is looking, I have been getting GPX files from several people and I have complied them into one GPX file, it is pretty detailed.

It is the path, the staging area, steep hills, warm up shacks all that sort of stuff.

Just PM me your e-mail address and I will send it out.

Do you have any info for around the Grande Prairie and Grande Cache areas?

Top Bottom