30" Silverbacks

the450kid

Reaction score
Just seeing if there would be any interest in some 30" silver backs. I have about 3 rides on these maybe 300km they are on ss312's now. if you want the rim we could work something out. I can email some pics if interested.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just seeing if there would be any interest in some 30" silver backs. I have about 3 rides on these maybe 300km they are on ss312's now. if you want the rim we could work something out. I can email some pics if interested.

why are you getting rid of them or is there something you dont like about them?

the450kid

Reaction score
wanting to go with crush locks i think. i always change up my tires, like seeing what works best out there. I dont need to get rid of them but will if theres interest.

AC4life

Reaction score
Might know someone interested man. What would you want for the tires, not interested in the rims tho. Let me know. Thanks.

rozzy

Reaction score

so How much......Size and price ...we can deal. j

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wanting to go with crush locks i think. i always change up my tires, like seeing what works best out there. I dont need to get rid of them but will if theres interest.

Big mistake if there is any skeg around. No floatation with 4" wide tires. Plus 90+ pounds per rim and tire.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big mistake if there is any skeg around. No floatation with 4" wide tires. Plus 90+ pounds per rim and tire.

X2, The crush-lock rims are for soupy water.

Unless you plan on ripping through rivers and puddles, you aren't going to have a lot of fun being the "depth-finder" with no air.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
90 pounds for cush locks?
but it is pretty cool to see some 120hp full on skimmer blow across the top of the water at 60mph. I would love to go to the mud nationals that are coming up soon

RINGER

Reaction score

how much and what do the rims fit?

Top Bottom