ZRT 600 Stingers

taggart

Reaction score
Making your own ZRT 600 Stingers?

Hey guys, I don't know if I'm in the right place or not, I'm new to this, but I'm wondering about making my own set of stingers for my 600 zrt, and I've herd different things about back pressure in the can. What I'm looking for is dimensions and if anyone has built some and how they worked? Thanks

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Making your own ZRT 600 Stingers?

Hey guys, I don't know if I'm in the right place or not, I'm new to this, but I'm wondering about making my own set of stingers for my 600 zrt, and I've herd different things about back pressure in the can. What I'm looking for is dimensions and if anyone has built some and how they worked? Thanks

Cheaper to buy than to try and make, you'll probably just end up with headaches. You can build them really cheap but you need to know what you're doing in regards to length, diameter etc. Should be a few sets used somewhere for cheap that a guy could buy. I suggest looking around a little before trying to build some.

taggart

Reaction score
Thanks for the input, as far as building them, thats no problem I have a tig and sheet metal rolls at home along with a lot of other machine tools. It's just like you said though, I need the lengths and diameters to get the proper backpressure. Oh well, I'll keep looking, the main problem is that I'm poor, lol, with my first kid on the way.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and if u get frustrated i have a set of ceramic coated pipes with stingers & a a set of shiny chrome pipes with stingers for a zrt600 for about $350 a set. call 403-938-0930

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going up to my sled in about 5mins and will try and remember to measure them for you. Will take a couple pics also.:d

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sled exhaust 001.jpg

sled exhaust 002.jpg The tubes that I have on mine are 9.75" long x 2.50" diameter. I am not sure on the exhaust hole size at the bottom.:d

taggart

Reaction score
Thanks very much guys thats great, now all I need is the baffel size, os the perferated tube size, and length, I'll post some pics when there done, if I don't just go buy some. I would love to grab thoughs pipes and stuff off you, but momma's wanting the babys room done first, oh well.
Thanks again guys.

taggart

Reaction score
Threadkiller,

Thoughs chrome pipes would look sweet on my sled, just because I put the 600 into a 97 Powder Special chassi, witch is almost 10 inches narrower, so I had to cut the hood out just to fit the pipes. Just don't have the cash. The sled works great though, handels awesome, just needs some trackion, the 136x2 just isn't cuttin it.

Top Bottom