Zbroz shock upgrade m8

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i talked to a local dealer and he tells me pull out my float from the rear suspension on my 09 tm8 162 and simply replace with his remote res zbroz shock and wallah !!! night and day... he says this is a cheeper and good solution to improve ride quality without buying a full suspension, has anybody done this some feedback would be appreciated . thx in advance...

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much $ is the Zbros shock? For the skid on my TM8 I did the Burandt revalve with air chamber mod from Nextech in Sherwood Park around $700. Makes a big difference and you can tune the weight transfer / ski lift nicely with the air chamber.

Hicktown

Reaction score
I received my new zbroz rear skid shock on Friday so I bolted er all in.... Shes a no go. The piggy back nitrogen tank hits my bottom boggy. So now I have a decision to make - either drill new holes to mount the middle inside boggies elsewhere or just run without them, or buy the kmod kit. Hhhmmmm.

summitbound

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will have to Remove 1 or Both Lower Idler's

download

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF. it doesnt just bolt in and fit? thats crappy, did you call zbroz and ask whats up? and is removing 1 or 2 idlers the real fix ?, i hope the kmod fits like a glove i should no by mid next week i think & will post results.

summitbound

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This Picture was sent to me from Nate Zollinger,the Sled at the Edmonton Show was the same.

Hicktown

Reaction score
Yup, sure enough Zbroz says to run without the middle idlers. An unexpected change of plans for me but not a big deal. The shock makes the sled feel better already and its still in the shop! haha

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kmod has been shipped out so i expect it mid to end of next week ,they sure seem good to deal with at kmod kevin is the man.

Top Bottom