New shocks? Zbroz X1 or Fox X Evol

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think its time to upgrade the shocks on my 09 800 RMK. I have narrowed it down to the Zbroz X1 coil shocks or the Fox Float X Evol air shocks. I have heard good things about the Zbroz shocks. My buddy has a pair of X1 shocks on his T-Nytro and really likes them. I tried them out but the T-Nytro is such a different beast than my RMK, it’s its impossible to tell how they will feel on my sled. I also like the idea of the lighter Float X Evol shocks. I’ve heard they are supposed to be a really good shock as well, and that they are a better quality than the Walker Evans that come on the dragons. I’ve never had a sled with air shocks before so I’m not sure what to expect. I’m also considering removing my sway bar. I’m not sure what shock to go with. Any suggestions would be appreciated.:beer:

Last edited:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think its time to upgrade the shocks on my 09 800 RMK. I have narrowed it down to the Zbroz X1 coil shocks or the Fox Float X Evol air shocks. I have heard good things about the Zbroz shocks. My buddy has a pair of X1 shocks on his T-Nytro and really likes them. I tried them out but the T-Nytro is such a different beast than my RMK, it’s its impossible to tell how they will feel on my sled. I also like the idea of the lighter Float X Evol shocks. I’ve heard they are supposed to be a really good shock as well, and that they are a better quality than the Walker Evans that come on the dragons. I’ve never had a sled with air shocks before so I’m not sure what to expect. I’m also considering removing my sway bar. I’m not sure what shock to go with. Any suggestions would be appreciated.:beer:

My vote is for the Zbroz X1's.....I have a set on my dragon and love them....the Zbroz shocks are built for the Rider, They build the shock for you the rider weight, sled , track size, etc.....Im the dealer for Zbroz and have sold lots of shocks and peeps have nothing but good things to say about the performance of the shock and how the sled handles......if you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

BD

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My vote is for the Zbroz X1's.....I have a set on my dragon and love them....the Zbroz shocks are built for the Rider, They build the shock for you the rider weight, sled , track size, etc.....Im the dealer for Zbroz and have sold lots of shocks and peeps have nothing but good things to say about the performance of the shock and how the sled handles......if you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

BD

Thanks. I talked to you at the last sled show. If I do go with Zbroz I’ll be giving you a call. Have you tried running your X1’s without a sway bar? If so, did you like it? Also, how often do the Zbroz need to be rebuilt?:beer:

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i rode bigdawgs dragon and those z bros are amazing like your riding on a cloud
would be really nice on sunday morning going to ride renshaw or millage...

Top Bottom