Zbroz Racing Exit Shocks

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a canadian dealer for the zbroz racing exit shocks (Front suspension) ?

Looking into buying them as a xmas gift for my boyfriend. They'll go on his 09 dragon 800 turbo.

Also do you have to buy an entire front end kit (like a-arms and stuff) or can you direct replace the factory shocks with these?

TIA

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may be wrong but Im sure someone on here is a distributor for ZBROZ. Im going to throw out the name "BigDawg"? I think I recall seeing that somewhere.

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a canadian dealer for the zbroz racing exit shocks (Front suspension) ?

Looking into buying them as a xmas gift for my boyfriend. They'll go on his 09 dragon 800 turbo.

Also do you have to buy an entire front end kit (like a-arms and stuff) or can you direct replace the factory shocks with these?

TIA

I know that "GSR" is a dealer for zbroz, shoot him a PM. He is in Golden, but at least he is in Canada, You won't find a better guy to deal with!! :d

evan3000

Reaction score
Bigdog is no longer a dealer . E and S out of Fort sask is a dealer but they're Yamaha guys.

I ordered mine from Zbros direct, the thing is that the shocks are built specific to your riding style and your sled so they build your shocks after you order them. Not to knock anybody dealing them but I would rather speak to the guys who are building them direct that way there's no miscommunication although I'm sure GSR and E and S would relay info just fine!

Also if you are ordering them now don't expect them any sooner then a month from now as the are way backed up, I ordered mine in beginning of Nov. and they told me 4 weeks, but they"ll be worth the wait!!!!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys

looks like i need to make some phone calls tomorrow.. or tuesday.. whichever day there open! most dealers up here are closed mondays so..

and if they build it to your riding style? is it a general like agressive? trail comfort? hillclimber? boondocker? - type answer or...?

j_w10

Reaction score
theyll ask you how much you wheigh, wether you do big drops, boondocking or jumps, that kind of thing.

NotoriousNRB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my brother inlaw just installed zbroz on his 09 dragon. they bolt on, no control arm kit required. we can feel the difference even on the shop floor. they is real nice!

Uzeste

Reaction score
First weekend out on my front shock and they are the best. Way better then my old floats.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you guys order yours direct from zbros as well? or where did you get them?

Uzeste

Reaction score
I ordered them direct I always like to order from the person that knows them the best.

Darren at E&S is also really good to deal with so if you want to stay local that is a good place to go.

nutma

Reaction score
I ordered mine direct. At the Edmonton show but can't see it being any harder over the phone. Just installed them on my 09 dragon took around a half hour. Can't wait to try them out in the mountains. Better order soon they are way behind right now will take a month or so for delivery

Top Bottom