Your not gonna believe this.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Naybe slo pitch is your calling. Sledding has been a kinda rough go for you lately with the wedge being outdated and everything.:)

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Naybe slo pitch is your calling. Sledding has been a kinda rough go for you lately with the wedge being outdated and everything.:)

This thing will spank ANY stock sled from now till 2015. How outdated am I?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll never know until you show up on the hill. Mermaids, Unicorns and old wives tales are myth's. You haven't quite reached that status yet as far as I can tell.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thing will spank ANY stock sled from now till 2015. How outdated am I?

it must be slowing down with it's age........I thought it would kill any turbo sled?????? now it will just spank ANY stock sled........I sure hope it will kill any STOCK SLED! last time you said it had 200 HP but I guess that is over rated if it would ever get higher than SEA LEVEL.......

ops Im Benched! I'm sorry! I should have bit my tougne but that quote was just to easy!

Last edited:

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it must be slowing down with it's age........I thought it would kill any turbo sled?????? now it will just spank ANY stock sled........I sure hope it will kill any STOCK SLED! last time you said it had 200 HP but I guess that is over rated if it would ever get higher than SEA LEVEL.......

ops Im Benched! I'm sorry! I should have bit my tougne but that quote was just to easy!

It will give lots of turbos fits as well. I never said ANY but ill give you credit you finally spelled ANY right.

Top Bottom