your dealer

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My local dealer has a great selection on quads and bikes(10). Sled selection is not that good (1). And as far as pricing goes he would be a (1) for he is so overpriced, I order most of my stuff from Sask. and it is still cheaper even after shipping. Overall rating (1). Won't say the name, don't want to give him free advertising unless Ron can get him to pay for it. And yes he is from Medicine Hat. :rant:

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rate your quad dealership #1being poor #10 being excellent and what dealer:

That's a loaded question: Unless you answer 7 or higher and say that everything is peachy keen with your dealer, someone is going to B & Complain and your post will get either moderated or deleted.

My :twocents:

tekim:cool:

steve k

Reaction score
That's a loaded question: Unless you answer 7 or higher and say that everything is peachy keen with your dealer, someone is going to B & Complain and your post will get either moderated or deleted.

My :twocents:

tekim:cool:

then so be it

RaptorSeven00

Reaction score
I bought my Raptor at Blackfoot here in Calgary,and after the experience would never buy another one there,I almost cancelled the deal at the end when I found out they were trying to sell me the floor model for full price...I still go to get parts and gear since Ive got a discount but if it wasnt for that, I would never set foot there again ,most of the employees are unqualified and cant even answer a question properly ,Last time I was in there guy at the counter couldnt find the part number for a Yamaha oem part,his suggestion was just steal one off another Raptor :eek:

yamaman

Reaction score
YEH MY LOCAL DEALER IN STONY PLAIN WOULDN'T GIVE ME THE TIME OF DAY TO TALK ABOUT A DEAL FOR A RAPTOR 700, WHEN I GOT TO TALK TO THE SALES GUY HE WANTED A 1000 FOR A 07 THAN WHAT RIVERSIDE WAS ASKING FOR A 08. I WOULD GIVE MY LOCAL DEALER THE LOWEST RAITING POSSIBLE AND I WOULD GIVE RIVERSIDE A TEN FOR BEING SO HELPFUL

adman

Reaction score
I got my 700 at Blackfoot, and the only reason is that it's hard to beat their pricing. I I need REAL help I go to Walt Healy

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riverside in St Albert has a great selection of machines (9), More riding gear and accessories than anywhere else I've seen (9), pricing was as good or better than anywhere I went (8), Jury is still out on the Service Dept (6)...Overall...I would buy there again.

PS: Add into the equation that with the Yamaha dealer side next door...you can shop Honda, Can-Am, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha with one stop!! That there is worth the price of admission!!

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New Honda in Lloydminster.My opinion is they have a very good slection:wtg: they are fairly helpful. know what they are talkin bout most of the time :wtg: there parts section isn't good didn't even have spark plug for 300ex but nobody's perfect. overall good store. (no spark plug thing, might be because they just opened and are still unpacking boxes.) 7

O2Bsane

Reaction score
I love my dealership. I give them a 10 easy. They all ride quads and sleds, which is important to me, how can you sell something if you dont have some seat time in it. They will work with you on any warrenty work, as long as you are honest with them they will try very hard to pass it under warrenty.....they ride enuff to know abuse when they see it(did I mention they ride the crap out of there machines). Friendly staff, they are always will to shoot the bull with ya. There pricing may not be the very lowest but it is within a 100 bucks or so. There mech. has a ton of experince on rotax motors, he can set up a can-am very very well. Last but not least here is there website give them a look.

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
i was wanting to deal with blackfoot, because they had the best price, and i was wanting 2 quads, an ltz400 and a wolverine. they were short with me and just plain rude. i told the guy on the phone that i would prefer to use email for communication and i guess it was too much for him. i hate hate hate how they get all snotty and make it like they are doing you a damn favour to allow you to buy from them.

anyway i got used at a good price and doubt ill ever try to buy new again.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
as far as dealers go riverside is great I bought my first quad there and they were awesome....problem is they are always so frickin busy.

Cycleworks in Acheson has always been good to me on the parts/repair side of things.

I tend to have to shop all over as most of my machines are older and different brands...5 yamahas...3 hondas...1 kawasaki...1 arctic cat...1 ski-doo

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought my irst from johansen in ponoka that id give a 2, the price is never the same it depends on the old guys mood and turples well um -2 couldnt get them to help at all but as soon as i said cash 3 salesmen showed up, i did get a deal but service not so much. Im going to don speed parts next time

adman

Reaction score
For those of you near Calgary, there's a fairly new dealer in the south, Bow Cycle South. They're just north of the House of Tools on Flint Rd and very good to deal with. I just bought my boy a quad there and was very happy. We'll see about the service... but the guys there aren't cocky like the rest around here!

Top Bottom