You touch it you die.

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my new baby from T-team at martins. Man I'm impressed. Not many people actually go out of there way to get something done. Why he'll the guy even threw in a set of ratchet straps in the deal :p
For some reason I can't upload pics but it's the 2014 Can-Am XMR 650. I've been on Hondas my whole life. This thing makes me hate my life for not making the switch sooner lol

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my new baby from T-team at martins. Man I'm impressed. Not many people actually go out of there way to get something done. Why he'll the guy even threw in a set of ratchet straps in the deal :p
For some reason I can't upload pics but it's the 2014 Can-Am XMR 650. I've been on Hondas my whole life. This thing makes me hate my life for not making the switch sooner lol

honda dosent have anything to compare to that quad...:)

ABOMB177

Reaction score
Hahaha I couldn't believe it. I don't think anything could compare to this thing lol

Good luck. My buddy bought one last year and he loves it but its spent as much time in shop as on trails while the old honda keeps chugging along........ haha they are sweet quads though hope yours is better than his.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, seen a couple now with low mileage for sale. What's the issue???

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the issiue is they need more power... with the 800 and1000 out now... its no comparison... if the 650 wow's you... you mite crap over the 1000.....lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard you may get a better ride on a pogo stick, seemed to jump all over the trail, alot like an arctic cat i rode. the 650's i have seen, had lots of power, went through all kinds of mud, rider was just not happy with the ride quality. :twocents:

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 650s need better clutching and handling / shocks LONG , before more power......IMO In the mud, if it easily it spins all 4 tires in the thick stuff,thats all i need............I dont pit race...LOL

To be fair though the bike is a MUD bike............and a good one!

Last edited:
Top Bottom