York Creek riding?

MtnMaster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywhere the snow is deep, and the hills are steep
Hey everyone,
I just moved to coleman after taking a transfer with the company I work for. I literally live a couple hundred yards from the staging area at York. Whats the riding like up there? The wife and I rode the quad up to the plane crash a couple weeks ago, and it sure seems like a nice area. Whats it like in the winter? Decent amounts of snow? Lots of riding? Just curious..... I grew up riding Sicamous and Revelstoke and have lots of mtn riding experience. Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YOU SHOULD JOIN THE LOCAL SLEDDING CLUB. THAT WOULD HELP. iF YOU EVER COME OVER HERE SEND ME A PM

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is some great riding right there and the trail system that takes you south accesses a large area. The Crow Snow Riders are the active club in the Crowsnest Pass. Here is the link to their website if you haven't checked it out already:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually ride around castle ski hill and waterton park border jumping into flathead region lots more than welcome to tag along for some rides

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually ride around castle ski hill and waterton park border jumping into flathead region lots more than welcome to tag along for some rides
We for sure need to get out this year Jared, we have talked about it for a couple years now. Did Brent get your sled running top notch? Shaun

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problem now fernie snow has completed the dance things should be good to go by sat

Rufer19

Reaction score
Any new info on York riding? Snow conditions in that area? Coming out for New Years hoping to find some snow in the pass.

Top Bottom