Yo, S&M crew.

F

FAB1

So very very true ST...I can feel the LOVE!!! Boy I do hope that Santa brings me new jammies this year.

OVER!!!

ps..I forgot to say just how great Veedy looks with his matching suit and sled...he is STYLIN!!!! I wonder if he will wear that outfit with his new Nytro or get some new gear...I can't wait to see it.

Veedy

Reaction score
Website
www.farwestfilms.com
Hah hah ! ya, a bit flashy, eh. Not usually my style. My Nytro is blue again this year, so I might have to recycle the Yammy suit, unless Klim wants to drop a wardrobe off at ole Veedy's doorstep....
We'll see what we can do about putting the bug in Santa's ear for some Jammies for Fabster. ;)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So very very true ST...I can feel the LOVE!!! Boy I do hope that Santa brings me new jammies this year.

OVER!!!

ps..I forgot to say just how great Veedy looks with his matching suit and sled...he is STYLIN!!!! I wonder if he will wear that outfit with his new Nytro or get some new gear...I can't wait to see it.

Yes indeed your both beautifull human beings. I hope Santa makes all your wishes come true. But at this time I think it's more important that we wish and pray for Deano670's soul , He is struggling with being nice and good.

Have a wonderfull day:):)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhh waiting is good, U and me know snotty that you have the best pics. LOL

My new life of Goodness and niceness doesn't allow me to stare at your Shower pics anymore.......................I just take alot of sneaky peaks.:)
Dont tell anyone sssshhhhhhh

Did I tell you I'am training to be a Moderator. Yes indeed:)

Have a Wonderfull day
P.S. Veedy must be feeling the love now 3 pages on just welcoming him to the site. Now thats a welcome.I really like his movies.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup they are great,just watched boost 2 last night,That Mike Erman is a never quit dude.great Vid.
catmando!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup they are great,just watched boost 2 last night,That Mike Erman is a never quit dude.great Vid.
catmando!

Yup your right on all counts Catmando:D

Did I tell you I'am training to be a Moderator? WHEN I get my position us Cat guys gotta stay together. Between you and me dont tell anyone ...............I think that rabbit dude has a[ hare ]trigger.Just never know what sets him off:) We'll be running this site in no time.TOP SECRET

Have a Wonderfull day:):):):)

Top Bottom