Yellowhead Overlanders ATV Society

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just trying to give Tyler G and Chop a heads up on the condition of the L S A ATV C, so that they will not be as dissapointed as I am. And Getting a temporary site up now that the SUMMER is over is just WONDERFULL.!!!

Bruce.

that happens when a complete executive steps down and a new one steps in trying to figure out where the original executive was Bruce. It's a fact of how clubs work sometimes.

chop

Reaction score
what time is the tea party? lol . sign me up

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I fully intend on coming to watch, if for nothing else, support the club.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya think!!!!!!
If we are to have a meet, how many would be interested in coming? So far RMK700, Chop, TylerG, Whodeanie add name here or PM me. Next Wednesday work?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ya think!!!!!!
If we are to have a meet, how many would be interested in coming? So far RMK700, Chop, TylerG, Whodeanie add name here or PM me. Next Wednesday work?

nope, on holidays from the 14-18, week after would be better for me

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok just for a B.S session what about the 21st then? Not meaning to Circumvent you RMK but I just want to get started somewhere. Or would we as a loose group prefer to wait til middle of Sept. I figure we can throw some ideas about and then if we so choose get together again in Sept.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
21st sounds good to me Captain Kelly

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok just for a B.S session what about the 21st then? Not meaning to Circumvent you RMK but I just want to get started somewhere. Or would we as a loose group prefer to wait til middle of Sept. I figure we can throw some ideas about and then if we so choose get together again in Sept.

Totally understand. I'd be there if I could.

rider4life

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depending on what time and where I'd be interested in joining you guys on the 21st to discuss this

chop

Reaction score
count me in for the 21st. keep me posted .
cheers

T-mac

Reaction score
I have posted on this befor me and my dad plus my father in law were looking to join a club and would like to sit in a meeting or 2 to see if it was a good fit for use

chop

Reaction score
Are you guys still on for tomorrow night ?

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have posted on this befor me and my dad plus my father in law were looking to join a club and would like to sit in a meeting or 2 to see if it was a good fit for use

You SHOULD join an AOHVA sanctioned club even if you're not active members. That helps to give the AOHVA a little more leverage when they are lobbying for our rights, protecting our riding areas, and getting funding for club initiatives.

On a different note, any club would gladly accept your help since help is hard to come by these days. Generally speaking the ATV community is pretty selfish - glad to go to the events and use the trails but not so eager to help maintain the trials or help out at the events.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who you Dean?
Tyler was wondering the same question, waiting to hear back, What about next Wednesday?

Last edited:
Top Bottom