Yellowhead Overlanders ATV Society

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I went to the meeting, can definitely use more people. A few things were discussed like the staging area that had been proposed was shot down due to concerns. but Tyler has a lot more info. I would like to see the club do well as we can use one closer to Edmonton.

as Kelly said, I basically ran the meeting, discussed other staging area's for hells half acre and a few other things surrounding that, as well as the website/facebook page/club brochures.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Sunday the Lac Ste Anne Club is having a general meeting to elect new executives. The current executives are stepping down and there's a chance no one will step up to replace them. Perhaps this is an opportunity to amalgamte the two clubs for greater number and better participation?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
On Sunday the Lac Ste Anne Club is having a general meeting to elect new executives. The current executives are stepping down and there's a chance no one will step up to replace them. Perhaps this is an opportunity to amalgamte the two clubs for greater number and better participation?

what is it with these clubs today? that no one wants to oversee them?

whoDEANie, I'm going to get in touch with some people, and see what I can do to get you in touch with the right people.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what is it with these clubs today? that no one wants to oversee them?

whoDEANie, I'm going to get in touch with some people, and see what I can do to get you in touch with the right people.

Thanks Tyler. I'm no longer very active in this club, but I will show up to the meeting and throw the idea out there.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Tyler. I'm no longer very active in this club, but I will show up to the meeting and throw the idea out there.

We neeeeeed to get both clubs memberships up, and get some activities going.....

I have a snowmobile event to attend on Sunday so will not be able to attend the Lac Ste Anne club meeting.

chop

Reaction score
Hay tyler, any idea when the next outlander meeting is held.
Thanks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Should be April 9 at Rosenthal Hall

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like they are attempting a meeting Tuesday July 11, 2013 at Rosenthal Hall 7pm

All are welcome

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes please. I don't know for sure if I can make it, but I will try.

Posting them here as well for anyone who may not know how to get there.

Meeting is held as Rosenthal Hall.

To get there, go thru Stony on secondary 779, to secondary 628 (just after Assinger concrete) head west (right) stay on this road till you get to a big church, the hall is right across from it between RR 12 & 13

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure sounds good Dean, then I get to ride in your brand new wheels!! oh boy! What time do you figure?

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah I am sure he knows, he was just testing you, that damn Tyler!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tyler. The email I got from them said June 11 not July 11

So my head is on the Jamboree way more than it should be............. YES...... Bruce is right JUNE 11, 2013 (TONIGHT) Rosenthal Hall.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are having a club ride on August 10th at Vega. Some of us are going up the night before just to check it out. There was discussion of some various option concerning areas to look at as well as HHA. The club ride came out of this so as to make our presence known that we are a club. Would be nice to do more but you have to start somewhere, right?

Top Bottom