Yellowhead Overlanders ATV Society

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone no when the next meeting is I would like to check it out it out

likely not until September, keep your eyes on this thread, I'll post as soon as I know :)

chop

Reaction score
hay Tyler , is the club ride still on for aug 10 th ?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
hay Tyler , is the club ride still on for aug 10 th ?

I'm not sure, Kelly is down, he crashed this weekend at Bruderheim ATV Rodeo and broke his collar bone, someone else will have to lead it if it is.

chop

Reaction score
got a message yesterday that the club ride is canceled :( . I think i'm done with is club, what is a atv club with no trips any ware. hummm. I though a club would be a good place to meet people with the same interests and get out and ride. guess not

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
got a message yesterday that the club ride is canceled :( . I think i'm done with is club, what is a atv club with no trips any ware. hummm. I though a club would be a good place to meet people with the same interests and get out and ride. guess not

might have been with some leadership and a set direction they were/are trying to go...... I will be looking more seriously at the Lac Ste Anne ATV Club....... Whodeanie is my contact for them.

chop

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing.

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lac Ste. Anne ATV CLUB, No contact with them all summer as well???? The Stanger Hills Riding area got shut down with all the rain the area got this year???? No web site???? This from a paid up member. HUM BUG.

Bruce.

Last edited:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lac Ste. Anne ATV CLUB, No contact with them all summer as well???? The Stanger Hills Riding area got shut down with all the rain the area got this year???? No web site???? This from a paid up member. HUM BUG.

Bruce.

Don't really want to hyjack the Overlanders thread, but I'm really close to getting a temporary site up for the Lac Ste Anne club. Once that's done, you'll start to see a lot more communication.

chop

Reaction score
don't worry whodeanie, there's nothing to hyjack. please keep me posted
cheers.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the email that was sent out in regards to the "club ride"

Due to only one reply, thanks Miles, the ride has been cancled. There may be another attempt to do this but someone else will have to do it.

Next meeting will be Sept. 10, 2013. Rosenthall Hall. At that time there will need to be some very serious dicussion as to the future of the Club. With no participation from membership there is very little reason to carry forward past the new year. See you in September.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know I wasn't aware that any response was needed in regards to this, so I am a little confused, I know that I had at least six riders in my group that were planning to go. And that didn't include Whodeanie or TylerG. And if I recall there were at 5 others that were at that meeting that had planned on going. I guess I shall have to re-up with Lac Ste. Anne club.

Also I had a thought, and now that I have a little time on my hands, A riding group club from the Edmonton area should be formed. Either as an extension of the Snow and Mud arena or as a separate entity of its own. There are so many riders from the Edmonton Area, it would be nice to have a forum or a semi organized meet and greet. The database alone could be helpful to other groups to know who is about to be able to solicit help for various functions or to fill out rides. Let the discussion begin. I realize that as a central location we have no area to play in, but others do and if we help in those areas would we not be welcome to play as well?

rider4life

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know I wasn't aware that any response was needed in regards to this, so I am a little confused, I know that I had at least six riders in my group that were planning to go. And that didn't include Whodeanie or TylerG. And if I recall there were at 5 others that were at that meeting that had planned on going. I guess I shall have to re-up with Lac Ste. Anne club.

Also I had a thought, and now that I have a little time on my hands, A riding group club from the Edmonton area should be formed. Either as an extension of the Snow and Mud arena or as a separate entity of its own. There are so many riders from the Edmonton Area, it would be nice to have a forum or a semi organized meet and greet. The database alone could be helpful to other groups to know who is about to be able to solicit help for various functions or to fill out rides. Let the discussion begin. I realize that as a central location we have no area to play in, but others do and if we help in those areas would we not be welcome to play as well?

I'd be in for helping to form something in the Edmonton Area, I've tried contacting the Yellowhead group a couple of times, but havent gotten alot of responses, never had a chance to make any of there meetings due to work

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

might be time for us to have a tea and chat Kelly..... this is something that some of us have been discussing for a while.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might be time for us to have a tea and chat Kelly..... this is something that some of us have been discussing for a while.
Better yet, we should be talking about an actual OHVA sanctioned club in Edmonton. All we need is a clear vision and a few good (participating) members to get started.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Better yet, we should be talking about an actual OHVA sanctioned club in Edmonton. All we need is a clear vision and a few good (participating) members to get started.

Kelly, invite Dean to the "tea meeting" as well......

You're 100% correct Dean, and its beyond needed.

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I replied to them on July 18th about the ride but they didn't read it until after they sent out the email saying that it was cancelled. They sent me an email saying they didn't see it. Wonder how many more emails they missed? Sure not impressed with this club. If you guys decide to start something else up I'm interested so keep me informed.

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just trying to give Tyler G and Chop a heads up on the condition of the L S A ATV C, so that they will not be as dissapointed as I am. And Getting a temporary site up now that the SUMMER is over is just WONDERFULL.!!!

Bruce.

Last edited:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just trying to give Tyler G and Chop a heads up on the condition of the L S A ATV C, so that they will not be as dissapointed as I am. And Getting a temorary site up now that the SUMMER is over is just WONDERFULL.!!!

Bruce.

I'm sorry for your frustrations Bruce. Believe me when I say it is just as frustrating for us. If you've been involved with the club over the past few years, you'll know that our activity during the summer months has historically been minimal anyway. Please try to be patient and optimistic while the new executive board tries to get the club back on it's feet ...and please feel free to PM me.

Even though we've been quite for the last several months, we did send an e-mail to all active an non-active members about the Darwell Quad Wars taking place on Aug 17 - I started a thread in the ATV Rallies And Events section as well. Maybe we'll see you there?

Last edited:
Top Bottom