Yellow

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is my new ride and have not had it in the hills yet but maybe this weekend in Mcbride. And there is no yellow

Nice sled..
If you dont mind me asking what did you pay for it??
My dad e-mailed the guy that you bought it from but he never e-mailed him back!

Justin:rolleyes:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More green than yellow but...

Attachments

• IMG_5071.jpg
    IMG_5071.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 63

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sled..
If you dont mind me asking what did you pay for it??
My dad e-mailed the guy that you bought it from but he never e-mailed him back!

Justin:rolleyes:

was wondering the same thing myself - saw it on kijiji. Very clean sled - just change out the seat for a BOSS and you will be really happy with it.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was wondering the same thing myself - saw it on kijiji. Very clean sled - just change out the seat for a BOSS and you will be really happy with it.

Payed 19ish and yes he kept it spotless looks like brand new.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Payed 19ish and yes he kept it spotless looks like brand new.

Have one myself but Polaris - you'll love it! Great sleds - nothing like a lightweight hanbuilt sled. Just seriously consider a Boss seat. Those MM seats are a brick and don't do anything for the look of the sled either imo!

Nice sled!

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is my new ride and have not had it in the hills yet but maybe this weekend in Mcbride. And there is no yellow

nice sled Ron.......you should be able to keep up with Jamie now :d

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have one myself but Polaris - you'll love it! Great sleds - nothing like a lightweight hanbuilt sled. Just seriously consider a Boss seat. Those MM seats are a brick and don't do anything for the look of the sled either imo!

Nice sled!

Yes i know what you mean have a zx boss seat but does not fit that well on the s style seat but is way more comfy.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the 2 stage transformation of my 2008 XP 800X 154. The first pic is bone stock. The second pic (Nov 2008) shows the tunnel polished, stickers removed, rear foot rests, cut down snow flap, and vent kit installed. The third pic is from this morning. I installed the tunnel stiffeners and put on the riser bag. The side panels are now black and the hood and console white. I still have to reinstall the vent kit. The windshield is missing because I am waiting on a new support for it. Next weekend I will hopefully have a couple of action shots of it.

Attachments

• DSC00756.jpg
    DSC00756.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 68
  • PB230221.jpg
    PB230221.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 62
  • P1110301.jpg
    P1110301.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 62

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the 2 stage transformation of my 2008 XP 800X 154. The first pic is bone stock. The second pic (Nov 2008) shows the tunnel polished, stickers removed, rear foot rests, cut down snow flap, and vent kit installed. The third pic is from this morning. I installed the tunnel stiffeners and put on the riser bag. The side panels are now black and the hood and console white. I still have to reinstall the vent kit. The windshield is missing because I am waiting on a new support for it. Next weekend I will hopefully have a couple of action shots of it.

Where'd you get the black side panels? Or did you paint them yourself?

Top Bottom