Yellow vest protesters?

sho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is one problem with society. They want all the things, vehicles trips etc, but do not want to see how it gets here. They want grocery stores liquor stores fully stocked, but don’t want to see how it gets there. If it doesn’t please the eyes they don’t want it. They are pissed about what is going on but refuse to go out and do something about it, and complain if it interferes with their life. We are a selfish generation who only think about themselves and their inner circle. Strangely the people who don’t want a pipeline are in the big cities or in big resorts. I wonder how much oil and resources it took to build whistler, to maintain the roads..... the list goes on in on. Maybe in schools they should really teach what we use in resource on a daily basis. Teach how meat comes to the table etc....

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is one problem with society. They want all the things, vehicles trips etc, but do not want to see how it gets here. They want grocery stores liquor stores fully stocked, but don’t want to see how it gets there. If it doesn’t please the eyes they don’t want it. They are pissed about what is going on but refuse to go out and do something about it, and complain if it interferes with their life. We are a selfish generation who only think about themselves and their inner circle. Strangely the people who don’t want a pipeline are in the big cities or in big resorts. I wonder how much oil and resources it took to build whistler, to maintain the roads..... the list goes on in on. Maybe in schools they should really teach what we use in resource on a daily basis. Teach how meat comes to the table etc....

Or how many hospitals and schools are built from the 450 billion in equalization lifetime from Alberta to the rest of Canada. Lefties don’t get it.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turd boy doesn't listen though. It was a great show of support, and I am proud to both be Albertan and Canadian after watching it. Hell, I'll even be attending the local rally planned for this weekend. Unfortunately though, I have my doubts anything will come of it. I mean, he already offered 1.6 billion dollars of money we don't have to the oil and gas sector. What else can he do?

I said a similar thing on a Facebook page today and this old guy wanted to fight me lol

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
The sad part is most of the 1.6B is loans to small business, which is our own money from the get go.

Like they say, give us a loan, helps us a few weeks. Give us a pipleline and we help the whole country

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3451.jpg

I saw this on Facebook today. The momentum is growing.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im really finding it interesting that as soon as this movement started gas prices started to drop..
But to all those drivers out their keep em rollin

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy crap batman

big development in the yellow vest protest in France.
The yellow jackets have decided to go after the money in France this saturday. They are going to the banks to withdraw there money , this could force the banks into a holiday mode, as they will not have enough cash money for the banks to function. This could forceably shut the country down, the military and police will get involved.

this is just my opinion as what do i know
alarm.gif

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
And it doesn't even hit the news here.
holy crap batman

big development in the yellow vest protest in France. the yellow jackets have decided to go after the money in France. they are going to the banks today to withdraw there money in the banks> this will put the banks into a holiday mode, as they will not have money in the bank>
this will force ably shut the country down, the military and police will have to be involved, we are going to see protesters being shot in mass.
headlines should start appearing shortly?

this is just my opinion as what do i know

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And it doesn't even hit the news here.

i just found out, so this is hot off the press ha. looks like it is scheduled for this coming saturday? may allow the guberment time to come up with a plan?

Last edited:
Top Bottom