Yellow vest protesters?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check yellow jacket edmonton. there are planned protests every weekend. Red Deer was on facebook.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are the tackling equal rights for canadians not just based on skin color?

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Copied from Facebook.

Andrew Scheer (Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada) is coming to Nisku. Wednesday December 19th to speak to workers in the Patch at Ensign Energy Services Inc. Mod shop at 2000 - 5th Street, Nisku from 12:30 to 1:45 pm.
Wouldn't it be incredible if Nisku shut down for a couple of hours to let the rest of Canada know exactly how we feel!!!
Laurie from Laurlee Energy Services (403-988-0294) is organizing a Truckers for Pipelines convoy starting at 10 am at Blackjacks that morning. Hope your able to come out and show your support!!
Kudos to Drayton Valley & Grand Prairie you guys and gals are rock stars!!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reporting around 1000 units in the rally!!!!

may even be more? don't think they know yet as lots cutting in line? hopefully a jackass in eastern canada gets the message. it is starting to be loud and clear!!!!!

"Build the dam Pipeline now"

48366225_10157026921654244_9093120393325051904_n.jpg

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where ya at? I've seen a few happening this weekend in various locations, and one tomorrow in Nisku.

Im in Edmonton.

Heard those Antifa clowns showed up last weekend and got punched out, sure hope they come out again, I would LOVE to "talk" with those idiots.

If anyone knows if it's on again this weekend could you kindly post it up, I don't do any social media. Would like to support and be a part of that movement.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure am proud to be an Albertan today boys and girls. What a show in Nisku! If that’s not a loud and clear message to get off your ass and get working for Alberta and Canada then I don’t know what it’s going to take.

WELL DONE ALBERTA!

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure am proud to be an Albertan today boys and girls. What a show in Nisku! If that’s not a loud and clear message to get off your ass and get working for Alberta and Canada then I don’t know what it’s going to take.

WELL DONE ALBERTA!
Turd boy doesn't listen though. It was a great show of support, and I am proud to both be Albertan and Canadian after watching it. Hell, I'll even be attending the local rally planned for this weekend. Unfortunately though, I have my doubts anything will come of it. I mean, he already offered 1.6 billion dollars of money we don't have to the oil and gas sector. What else can he do?

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a different forum everyone is bitching cuz they got held up in traffic.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a different forum everyone is bitching cuz they got held up in traffic.

u saw that too! and Albertans to boot, and the one beotchin was on the other side of the hwy, not even being affected! lol. some people

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heck even the police in France are willing to join the protesters to get rid of Macron, you guys would be way better off if you got rid of Trudeau and I think the guys who voted for him should be standing out there freezing as a way of apologizing for the harm they have caused this country.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These rallies are a good thing. It’s gonna show the silent majority that they’re not alone and will send a message to the government that we’re sick of their elitist crap and being talked down to. Rallies like these make governments nervous because it’s a wide spectrum of the populace and not just some fringe special interests. The only unknown is how long it will take for the media to be instructed by the government to stop publicizing and drawing attention to these rallies.....

Top Bottom