Yelling at booth attendants????

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These must be the same Azzhats that smoke weed in the cabin and tell you to F*#k off when you suggest they do that outside. Or when you suggest they are riding in an unsafe zone. Too many idiots riding sleds these days. I mean we all have the right but some guys are just dicks!

Funny you only mention someone who smokes weed, not cigars or cigarettes.....

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a club volunteer i see lots of bs, the majority of riders are great but a small number of self centered riders always leave a stain.

blindman

Reaction score
don't do the pot. but have always wondered why is it ok to drink in the chalet.... then why not the pot to?
maybe the booze and pot should have there own cabin???? we could call it (.......) enter your own name.????
sorry for the rescue tale but someone with a high bal and someone with pot in their system . really??????

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't do the pot. but have always wondered why is it ok to drink in the chalet.... then why not the pot to?
maybe the booze and pot should have there own cabin???? we could call it (.......) enter your own name.????
sorry for the rescue tale but someone with a high bal and someone with pot in their system . really??????

Weed stinks. Smoke your dope or tobacco outside. Drinking a beer is like drinking a pop. Doesn't effect the guy sitting beside you.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Are you serious? I dont agree with doing either while sledding, but someone having a beer doesnt affect every other person in the cabin. If someone feels the need to smoke anything, go the fawk outside.

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doritos burps combined with beer burping stinks up any room js

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i for one thought the increase in trail fees was for us to yell at booth attendant?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is a daily occurrence with our booth attendants in our area
we should take up a collection...we'll buy each booth a small 12v beacon light, like the magnetic ones you surveyor types have on the roof of your pickups. when the yellin starts, attendant flips a switch, justice is swift and certain.

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope if anyone were to witness this they'd speak up this year I've been taking my young son and nephew up if they get cold I hope they don't have to get high to warm up there are families who still ride get a clue people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No matter how you slice it powersports always has a small segment of dick heads, same as a few of the retards out west in summer. Hopefully doesn't define the majority who appreciate the back country, access to it, and work local clubs do. Heading for revy just before Xmas will gladly pay my trail passes as I'm old enough to remember the old days of ungroomed trails.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
we should take up a collection...we'll buy each booth a small 12v beacon light, like the magnetic ones you surveyor types have on the roof of your pickups. when the yellin starts, attendant flips a switch, justice is swift and certain.

Great idea! I'm thinking with the masses around, not a word would have to be said nor would any fisty-cuffs need to be thrown. The dude would quietly crawl under his rock and never shout at a vendor again.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great idea! I'm thinking with the masses around, not a word would have to be said nor would any fisty-cuffs need to be thrown. The dude would quietly crawl under his rock and never shout at a vendor again.
I too think this a-hole identification system is a great idea.

Throw in a raid siren along with the strobes too round out the experience.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry about your flat tires. Guess it's Karma for being a jerk at the booth.

it's only a matter of time until someone seeks some passive-aggressive revenge.

Last edited:
Top Bottom