Yelling at booth attendants????

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe issue is brand dependent.

All the azzhats ride a certain brand of sled.

Research need to be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have but I honestly have not seen people smoke cigarettes or Cigars in the cabin only weed.
To tell you the truth I have nothing against if someone wants to have a toke. But not in the cabin.
Just a disrespectful as lighting a joint in a restaurant or any other indoor area. Take it outside!
Funny you only mention someone who smokes weed, not cigars or cigarettes.....

Reactions: LDK

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I would have but I honestly have not seen people smoke cigarettes or Cigars in the cabin only weed.
To tell you the truth I have nothing against if someone wants to have a toke. But not in the cabin.
Just a disrespectful as lighting a joint in a restaurant or any other indoor area. Take it outside!

I agree. Smoke your stinking crap outside.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree 100% that barking at the volunteers working the booths deserves a beat down and common courtesy is not some peoples forte BUT this thread is getting pathetic!! Sounds like a bunch of old croneys at the coffee shop in the morning.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe that people are still smoking pot inside the cabins. there's far better delivery options available that allow one to sit in the warm cabin and listen to the drunken loud fawks swilling their beers.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This likely doesn't need to be posted on a forum but here goes.... call me the devil cause I pack and drink 2-3 beer in my pack for on the hill. They're spread throughout the day. I will not pollute the cabin with my beer. It's not needed. They are shared throughout the day at strategic points. Any gettin f up at the cabin is total horse****. Weed or booze in the cabin doesn't belong. To be thorough anyone with concerns about me having a beer please pm me. We can setup a check stop.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I agree, as far as I'm concerned if something is going to affect someone else it should be done elsewhere.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe that people are still smoking pot inside the cabins. there's far better delivery options available that allow one to sit in the warm cabin and listen to the drunken loud fawks swilling their beers.

And talking about how extreme their riding was...

Exactly. Like masturbating on an airplane. Just because it isnt illegal doesnt mean you should do it.

It's not illegal? Well then!...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well so far there has been one side of story told, is there another side?

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sparking up anything in enclosed spaces including cigarettes is a dick move imho.
With so many people who have asthma now a days or allergies etc its a dick move.
A drink is not something that effects the person next to you.

Its just as bad lighting up in a vehicle if the other person isn't a smoker.
People dont realize how much that **** bothers a non smoker / toker.

Do it outside or not at all imho.

I was giving a rig hand a ride once (a while back) and my job requires drug tests in order to even go onsite not only that it bothers my breathing, and he randomly sparked up a dube i come unglued on him and he couldn't understand why.

Top Bottom