Yelling at booth attendants????

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get your heads out of your asses. It's no secret there is no snow down low azzhats. If you risk taking the drive out there with your new fancy toy you bought, it's all on you! Conditions are crap down low, not a damn thing anybody can do about it. Grow up

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Selfish bastards only thinking of yourself. When you speak, think about the community you represent. These people are volunteers not your Roughnecks. Can't believe I'm so choked, but it's not only the topic I posted, the direspect is everywhere, I came out with a tunnel bag of litter, and 2 cabins I've walked into are gross, people are so blind

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cabin pigs !!!

No disrespect too farm pigs as they at least put their crap in one corner.

Human pigs spread it all over the place, Ha.

Seen this for many a years, so once in a while we send the clutter back to nature with fire, sure it makes lots of smoke, but at least its not left behind once the snow is melted, and it's way easier to pack out less the bulk of crap.

Only ideas at doing our part of litter control management.

Lem

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not good at all! i have wondered about these peoples safety? they usually have cash on hand, all alone, lots of desperate people these days, easy money, easy getaway.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get your heads out of your asses. It's no secret there is no snow down low azzhats. If you risk taking the drive out there with your new fancy toy you bought, it's all on you! Conditions are crap down low, not a damn thing anybody can do about it. Grow up
Are we gonna get the full story of what happened here or are we just gonna get called azzhats?

There is a good chance that the person's responsible for this are not on snow and mud.

For the most part this is a pretty respectable group.

But if they are on here, may as well let us know who they are........

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel like once it starts to snow down here (whitecourt area) it isn't going to stop for a while.
it went up from -25 too -12 this week and has been off and on snowing daily .. i think if it hits negative 5-10 *C anytime soon its just going to snow like a B**ch.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel like once it starts to snow down here (whitecourt area) it isn't going to stop for a while.
it went up from -25 too -12 this week and has been off and on snowing daily .. i think if it hits negative 5-10 *C anytime soon its just going to snow like a B**ch.
Hmm we didn't even need to yell at you.

You must be one of the better booth attendants/ weathervanes.

JK

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thing I hate is the hot boxed cabin, walk into a haze and walk out in a daze....

We had an injured friend at the Renshaw cabin waiting for the chopper when a solo guy came in and decided to spark one up. We explained the situation and asked him to leave. He proceded to sit down at the table and shake his head. We then let him know he was gonna end up outside one way or the other; so he decided to get some fresh air under his own power. A half hour later the EMT could still smell it in the cabin; and asked a bunch of serious questions before they could treat our friend and chopper him out. Something to think about up there.

Last edited:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You mean yelling at the volunteer collecting trail passes wont improve snow conditions down low? Good to know.

Top Bottom