Yar, Ahoy there shipmates

stiz

Reaction score
im shane from saskatchewan hoping to get some good hints and tips about my snowmobiling addiction.

stiz

Reaction score
:)
Welcome to the site.
You say your from Sask and you list Med Hat...I'm so confused.

Enjoy the site.

Cheerz.

im kinda sorta temporary here moved up with the old lady for her to go to school and it kinda fell through so we are goin back to the sask in a short while

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!:)
And no need to wish you were from Alberta, where there is actually some hills and Mountains instead of the mole hills in Saskatchewan that you guys call Prairie Mountains. It's all good. :)
"Combine Pilot" is a rider from Saskatchewan that comes sledding with us across 3 Provinces to ride Alberta, BC, and our annual Alaska trip. So, I can feel your pain with wanting to ride somewhere over 3000 feet above Sea level.
Just having some fun with you and breaking you into the site right!!!:d:d

stiz

Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!:)
And no need to wish you were from Alberta, where there is actually some hills and Mountains instead of the mole hills in Saskatchewan that you guys call Prairie Mountains. It's all good. :)
"Combine Pilot" is a rider from Saskatchewan that comes sledding with us across 3 Provinces to ride Alberta, BC, and our annual Alaska trip. So, I can feel your pain with wanting to ride somewhere over 3000 feet above Sea level.
Just having some fun with you and breaking you into the site right!!!:d:d

haha for some reason that break in reminds me of my greenhand days when i started working on the rigs, except more gay jokes on the rig, hahahah

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha for some reason that break in reminds me of my greenhand days when i started working on the rigs, except more gay jokes on the rig, hahahah

did the have you carry a 5 gallon pail of water up to the crown to water the shivs?

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im shane from saskatchewan hoping to get some good hints and tips about my snowmobiling addiction.

Not only great tips and hints but good group therapy by a bunch of people who have the same addictions-enjoy the site!:cool:

Top Bottom