Yamafest.. This weekend Who showed, Who posed?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard some peeps were in the neighbourhood..

Any pics, VIDS?

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a few buddies there, they said weather is terrible. One of them blew the motor in his m8 turbo, rented a bombi and has that beat up too now lol. Expensive weekend. I'm not torn up too much about missing it this year

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep I know the drill.. ride with a bunch of rookies that seems to need help all the time, and a pounded track to get anywhere.. LOL

Yep ckmp you know the drill lol

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep I know the drill.. ride with a bunch of rookies that seems to need help all the time, and a pounded track to get anywhere.. LOL

I was with Maxwell on the ride we had a good group no real rookies. And had real nice snow, the terrain that Carl took us was amazing. The drive home now is getting long.

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Not much to tell. It was socked in all day and snowing most of the day. Could not see anything.

bcjeepr

Reaction score
Some one named, Miku climbed a Monster, on a Cat. ( Catfest) Not sure if the Viper made it over the top?

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
I saw a post of sun and powder on the sunday??? what the???
The conditions were really poor for climbing anything. I climbed Monster on Thursday and almost crashed a couple times on ice before I got to the halfway point. I made it up from there, but it was brutal.
Kyle and Brandon Micku climbed Monster Saturday but Justin caught a tough lane and tried riding it out and crashed so hard that the sled broke his helmet. Another guy spun out on the ice in the gash and crashed. It was the worst chute climbing conditions of have ever seen.
There were 2 pretty decent sized slides set off in Turtle yesterday.
Climbing these big chutes have some serious consequences and that's why you don't see just anyone doing it.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did the Viper perform? Did you try to climb anything with it or way too icy for the shorter track. Hopefully the sled was a big hit with folks. Lots of talk on the forums about them.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The conditions were really poor for climbing anything. I climbed Monster on Thursday and almost crashed a couple times on ice before I got to the halfway point. I made it up from there, but it was brutal.
Kyle and Brandon Micku climbed Monster Saturday but Justin caught a tough lane and tried riding it out and crashed so hard that the sled broke his helmet. Another guy spun out on the ice in the gash and crashed. It was the worst chute climbing conditions of have ever seen.
There were 2 pretty decent sized slides set off in Turtle yesterday.
Climbing these big chutes have some serious consequences and that's why you don't see just anyone doing it.

too bad about the conditions hope Justin is all good.... spring has just begun..... p.s. I respect your last comment and I know its no game,,, I love the feeling of big pulls at this time of year let alone ones with no where to turn out cheers,, I hope to slay some lines with ya one day!!! or hell even watch :) I will do the little one's with my stocky

Reactions: NM

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good weekend to stay home, when conditions are like that.... the guys there on Thursday seen some Avys in turtle as well, life to short for that crap

Top Bottom