xtreme air vents

gdawg

Reaction score
anyone bought the vent for the exhaust side panel on the top to cover that gaping snow trap. i did and it doesn't seem to line up worth a **** once u pop the old vent out. it looks like if i trim the factory vent fins off and leave the factory vent in i may have enough meat to get the xtreme vent over top. anyone else had to do this? or what did u do? thanks

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I just covered the front area. I reasoned that with all the air coming out of that vent, there wouldn't be much snow going in there. I might be wrong and if I am I will cover it with pet screen from the inside.

gdawg

Reaction score
mine on a powder day would basically fill with snow in the exhaust side and almost completely cover my exhaust can so a different vent was needed. i was able to use the xtreme air vent just had to trim the factory vent fins off to give a little bit more surface area so the xtreme air vent hole would have enough plastic to rivet to and i mean just barely lol. i would show a picture but still can't figure out how to add one from my phone

Dhuey92

Reaction score
I used a large washer where the rivet couldnt quite grab the plastic, working good so far

vant.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom