Xps skeedoo oil

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one switch brands of sleds and have left over oil, looking for some jugs again this year
Unfortunately I'm not around to get from Martin's when they have the sale

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello, bump up to top

Anyone have any oil??

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously, 6 of ya bloats derailing my thread

No weed for this guy

Oil is not oil Jubus christ get with it

No opti either, heard bad chit about it in sleds and power valves, works fine in chain Saws lol

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to pile up off thread Tex but didn’t you used to praise co-op injection oil and it was cheap?

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

No weed for this guy

No opti either, heard bad chit about it in sleds and power valves, works fine in chain Saws lol

Actually it's the opposite. Opti is pretty flipping clean on the valves and that's why they use it. All cleaning issues and warranty claims with the power valves stopped when they stopped using VES gold. Plus many other Motorsports report the same thing. You know bikes have power valves too

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to pile up off thread Tex but didn’t you used to praise co-op injection oil and it was cheap?

Yup. But now can't get it at the wicked sale price so he looking for others expensive oil at cheap price. I dunno but most all people finish their jugs of oil before opening the next one. He may get lucky but I think it's like trying to find a rolo in a septic tank.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually it's the opposite. Opti is pretty flipping clean on the valves and that's why they use it. All cleaning issues and warranty claims with the power valves stopped when they stopped using VES gold. Plus many other Motorsports report the same thing. You know bikes have power valves too
And that's why I said chain Saws, no valves

How much for a 4-5 l jug out the door??

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll probably go get some now, seeing as no one has responded

Would have last year, but got enough doo oil for the year

And yes they changed the oil sale dates from fall to spring-summer, saves 5 bucks a 5L jug

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

No weed for this guy

Fill this out in triplicate with a copy to Ron, one to the thread moderator (that would be Trashy), and save the third for your records. All will be just fine with the world Geoff!!
HurtFeelings.jpeg

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And that's why I said chain Saws, no valves

How much for a 4-5 l jug out the door??

I'm not gettin ya. You said chainsaws. Because no valves but I corrected you in that opti works great with power valves in all kinds of Motorsports. Bikes sleds etc. that is why backus switched to it from the Polaris oil. They seen a dramatic decrease in valve ash and gunk buildup with opti2.

A new just was $62 after tax I believe. I haven't got it refilled yet. It'll be cheaper. And last doo oil I bought was tickling over $70 for the jug.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not gettin ya. You said chainsaws. Because no valves but I corrected you in that opti works great with power valves in all kinds of Motorsports. Bikes sleds etc. that is why backus switched to it from the Polaris oil. They seen a dramatic decrease in valve ash and gunk buildup with opti2.

A new just was $62 after tax I believe. I haven't got it refilled yet. It'll be cheaper. And last doo oil I bought was tickling over $70 for the jug.
Wild Bill was using the opti oil, and so was some else local

I'm sure I heard it was no good for valves, Mabe it was amsoil

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wild Bill was using the opti oil, and so was some else local

I'm sure I heard it was no good for valves, Mabe it was amsoil

Yes it was amsoil. Come look at my bike and you will see. It cakes up and spoooges bad when not run real hot. It ok in desert or super cross and stuff. But not low temp 2 strokes

Top Bottom